component

1. Hellbovine

Bug: Template Settings Error

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Installing either the "Lite" or "Not recommended" template always results in an error message coming from the bottom right corner of the taskbar, as soon as task scheduler starts to run for the first time. I do not recall if the error happened on...
  2. Hellbovine

Discussion: NTLite Methodology

Does NTLite change its registry tweaks or component removals based on the detected operating system? EXAMPLE In this circumstance, which of the following does NTLite do, assuming I'm on W10: 1) Applies only the 2nd registry key for just W10 and W11 systems as a user would expect. 2) Applies...
  3. Hellbovine

Discussion: Component Policies

I noticed while making images that NTLite will perform some registry tweaks silently. For example, if I uninstall the OneDrive component, NTLite will also add in a group policy (GPO) registry tweak that disables OneDrive, in case the component ever returns, such as during a Windows Update. The...
  4. Hellbovine

Bug: Xbox Components

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: NTLite was combining Xbox components together, which meant trying to remove just some of those features resulted in them all being uninstalled. This was a problem because some of the components are optional and will not break anything when removed...
  5. PsychedelicShaman

NTLite 1.9.0.7046 - LTSC 2019 x64 - Some component removals are failing

Some component removals are failing with this NTLite version: "Parametr jest niepoprawny." means "Invalid parameter." The LTSC 2019 .iso im using is original MVS polish version: File: pl_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_95779877.iso CRC32: 21d5897b MD5...
  6. S

NTLite / 1809 (LTSC 2019) component removal issues

Using NTLite 1.7.2.6650 on "en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_be3c8ffb.iso" Removing NarratorQuickStart doesn't seem to be working properly, as sfc /scannow restores the system app to C:\Windows\SystemApps when run after a fresh install. This is true if it is the only component...
  7. Kasual

Is it "Safe to Remove?"

There are many components that most of us don't know if it safe to remove or not because some needs an explanation more than a description and i would like to post here the apps' name and what (i think) they do. Hardware Support Internet Printing Client Needed for printing from Windows Apps...
Back