drivers integration

1. C

Add unsigned drivers to image

I have 2 unsigned drivers i need to add to windows 7. Remembering abbodi86 s help here i have exported their certificates(once installed). I was able to find 1 driver certificate in the registry. Adding the driver/registry file is easy, adding the certificates is another matter because i dont...
  2. bseklecki_ge

Silly Question: Show Previously Integrated Drivers?

All: Silly question: If I load an image, integrate a driver, save/build it, unload it, then re-load it: Can I see a detailed list of previously integrated drivers added by NTLite that were not part of the original/OEM image? (I cannot find a way in the GUI to discern this) I...
  3. S

Editing clean install image on a Dell OEM install - Drivers "Wrong architecture"?

I have a Dell 2-in-1 tablet, with the Dell OEM install of Windows 10 Home, all their drivers and software. I have NTLite v1.8.0.7070. When I get down to the drivers I want to include in the image, I I used the DISM command to dump all the system's current drivers to a folder, and I tried to...
  4. NoTRite

Drivers Impact on RAM/Process Count?

Hey guys, Just a general question... Does removing drivers give any sort of performance boost? Or is decreasing final install size the only benefit? I'm asking because I noticed some services related to these drivers are set to start at Boot, according to the Extra Services page. So I'm...
  5. D

Integrate Drivers - Bug/Design Report

Hi Nuhi, Doing some different bug test. I found one, but not sure if it's your design, or a bug. When I am adding drivers which is located in C:\Windows_10_Builder\DRIVERS, drivers just couldn't be add into the list. Not responding at all. But if I put the DRIVERS at Desktop, it's working...
Back