gaming

1. D

Windows 11 23H2 with Gaming template results in inaccessible boot device

Hello All, New to this, I get inaccessible boot device error when I apply Gaming template in Windows 11 23H2. I am not changing any settings, except for applying gaming template from the component window and select Hyper V VM from the compatibility I am installing the iso on a hyper V VM...
  2. O

Some UWP Programs not working

I made a custom ISO with NTLite, using the GamerOS.xml file, pretty much not touching anything besides adding back the Spanish QWERTY layout, and I've noticed Intel Graphics command center not loading, but the Nvidia Control Panel working flawlessly. I've tried every average solution for the...
  3. Hellbovine

Guide: DPC Latency

Note: This thread was deleted and re-posted with the help of a moderator, to clear the derailment that was taking place. Keep all replies related to the contents of this guide, and do not post about the Nvidia driver bug in this thread. Disagreeing with parts of the guide or someone's reply is...
  4. C

No internet working on Windows 10 1809

Good evening ! I have a question about my short xml file. It disables internet but i feel like i have not removed any network components but i have no ethernet so i dont know why internet does not work. Also device manager is not opening i cannot find a fix :( Could you help me ? Thank you very...
  5. Hellbovine

Guide: Custom ISO Downloads

On the internet there are about a dozen Windows operating systems that have been customized and released as an ISO download. These packages are allegedly optimized for gaming, privacy, or install size. We are often asked about these creations on this forum, and the following information is a...
  6. Hellbovine

Discussion: NTLite Usage (Poll)

Something I have pondered about is what the statistics look like regarding why people use NTLite, so I made a poll. Please keep in mind this is supposed to be fun and interesting. If it becomes popular enough, NTLite could refer to this poll as a form of feedback to help prioritize where future...
  7. Hellbovine

Discussion: Windows Market Statistics

The following data may help people in their decision making when it comes to questions, such as which Windows to use or what hardware to build a computer with. None of these stats are perfect since Microsoft doesn't release this information, so we're relying on third party sources, but it is...
  8. Hellbovine

Gaming Lounge

Update (December 1st, 2023): This thread has been completely revamped, as well as the contents of all the links here. The one exception, is that the guides have not yet been updated for the newest Windows builds, now that 23H2 released recently, but that will be the primary focus going forward...
  9. Hellbovine

Guide: Optimized Image

Update (December 29th, 2023): I am actively working on revising this guide and all others for the latest Windows builds. See the following reply (link1) for detailed information about why there was delays on progressing things further. This guide walks users through the creation of an optimized...
  10. Hellbovine

Guide: Installing Windows

This guide walks users through the process of how to install Windows, as well as drivers, firmware, and other important aspects. It was created using Windows 10, but applies to others too. There are going to be a few places where the reader will need to do a little bit of their own research due...
  11. Hellbovine

Discussion: NVIDIA Display Driver (nvlddmkm.sys) DPC Latency

Note: This post summarizes the entire thread so you do not have to read over 700 replies! UPDATE (AUGUST 11TH, 2023) You are probably reading this because you used LatencyMon and it revealed an issue in the Nvidia graphics driver. Everything you need to know is contained in this post, so keep...
  12. T

GamerOS Windows 10 & 11 DIY Preset

So after about a year with NTlite and a lot of experimentation and testing I've create this for all game enthusiasts, it is basic windows meant for gaming, I myself mainly play and tested this with cs go, I hope that I've maintained other features needed for gaming and such programs that one...
  13. W

What is the best Preset for a Windows to gaming on a TV?

i want to have a windows super lite for games, with a super lite system with minimal process running. but i want to use Text Editor sometimes with Copy&Paste, print PDFs, browse webpages, make downloads, use torrent, unzip files, and maybe use Video Editors. use to Study, watch lives from School...
Back