#help

1. K

Desktop Folder Creation

How to make a folder with files like after installing custom windows it will create a folder and in the folder it will show the files we want. example: i want to provide the setup file of firefox in that folder so if anyone install my custom os after installing it, it will create a folder in...
  2. M

Win8 builds 7700, 7746, 7850

these are the fastest dpc deferred procedure call cpu latency windows dvd .iso's i have ever tested and have desperately tried to update them to receive sh-2 , sha-256 encryption including taking all the certs from working windows 7 7600 sp1 updated discs i find like oprekin or archiveORG stuff...
  3. G

Problem Installing 21H1 Update KB 5003214!! Error 0x80071a30

Hello people I hope you are well, Today I wanted to install the last update to date of windows 10 (this was downloaded from the windows update catalog) and well after finishing all the modifications in the install.win ready to perform the operations In NTlite when trying to install this update I...
  4. G

How to reduce the size of an ISO image after updating it?

Lately I was making changes to my iso and I decided to update it to build 19043.985, the case is that after updating the size of the iso increased considerably, I know that in the same updates tab there are several options to eliminate the copies of updates and thus only install the ones updates...
  5. F

NTLite Windows Settings Button Not Working

Hello guys so i was doing my NTlite custom os until i couldnt click on the settings button or get into settings and idk what causes it to not work any ideas ?
  6. lockorocko

File Sharing Support?

In newer versions of ntlite, under the section of compatibility there is a title called ''File Sharing Support?'' how many features are depended on it? What does it do? Please help. Thanks!
  7. K

Unable to Join Domain

After creating an image and installing, the system is unable to join the domain. It shows the following error: "An error occurred attempting to join the domain: The specified service is not an installed service." As you might imagine, the missing service is not actually specified. The Error...
  8. Gavril

[5] Access Denied

I get this error message whenever I try to load from an ISO on a USB (not sure what's important). I've looked at a few threads here, but none of them seem to have a solution other than one which suggested PowerRun, which hasn't helped me. I checked permissions and everything is marked for...
  9. P

Says my ISO is isolated and will not apply changes

Ha that rhymes Im trying to load an iso, and add drivers to it, i select the boot and install.wim folder from my windows 7 usb stick, i put them on a folder on my desktop, then select load on ntlite and it says the iso is isolated. So i click okay and continue on. I go drivers add them, then i...
Back