integrate packages

1. Z

How to custom scale the split folders installed by default when integrating appxbundle/msixbundle?

I need to integrate updates for some pre-installed uwp apps in my customized system image, and I don't want this system to be updated after deployment by installing appxbundle or using the Microsoft store. When I integrate appxbundle, NTLite always automatically installs splits with a scaling...
  2. N

[SOLVED] Integrating Keyboard layouts after removing them

Is there a way to integrate different keyboard layouts after already removing them without doing the ISO from the scratch again? Pls help guys.
  3. D

Windows 10 21H1 does not recognize NTLite's integration of Cumulative Update KB5010415

Hi - I have downloaded the official version ISO from microsoft Win10_21H1_Spanish_x64.iso - I have used NTLite 2.3.4.8620 64 bits - I have deleted with NTlite the versions that I am not going to use. I have only left: Home, Home SL and Pro - I have mount Home version - I have added the latest...
  4. PsychedelicShaman

Ability to integrate packages into the offline image, ie. Store, Edge, Win32 Calculator

Hello, im new to the forum, however im into tweaking and customizing Windows OS'es for long time already. :) I think that NTLite is absolutely the best software in this category, but i would like to see some additional features, such as the ability to integrate packages into the offline image...
Back