How to custom scale the split folders installed by default when integrating appxbundle/msixbundle?

zyr3344

I need to integrate updates for some pre-installed uwp apps in my customized system image, and I don't want this system to be updated after deployment by installing appxbundle or using the Microsoft store. When I integrate appxbundle, NTLite always automatically installs splits with a scaling ratio of 100% and 125%, but the final deployment environment of my system is a scaling ratio of 150%. Can I integrate splits with a scaling ratio of 150%? If NTLite doesn't have this feature, can it be added in a subsequent update? Or is there any manual integration method?

My system image originally installed splits with scaling ratios of 100% and 125%. I originally thought that the scale splits installed by default when integrating updates were related to the installed splits, so I removed these uwp applications and then reintegrated their updates, but the installed splits have not changed, including the language splits.

I don't see this as a NTLite-related problem.

UWP apps will create the required split.scale-* resource folders, based on the current DPI scaling when the apps are installed/re-installed. For an offline image, you cannot change the DPI scaling ahead of time since the default display device doesn't exist yet.

It sounds like what you need for your custom install is removing Window Apps from the image, update your post-install DPI scaling, and then run a PS script to install copies of the missing Appx packages. UWP provisioning will then build the expected split.scale-* folders.

After you have finished, sysprep and capture the image.

Back