license

1. T

Black Friday Renewal Discount

Any knows if I will get something like renewal discount (50% off) plus Black Friday discount (assuming 50% off) = 100% - 50% * 50% = 75% off if I renew my license during the Black Friday sales event?
  2. Menhera-NTLite

Question about NTLite License

Hello,I will plan to change computer.My NTLite License has been activated on my old computer.I have an about NTLite License question. Question:Before change my computer,I Click the upper-left corner of the menu bar, manage licenses, then select Free Licenses and click OK to clear activation...
  3. Hellbovine

Guide: Choosing a Preset

This guide lists the most popular custom operating systems on the forum. People new to customizing Windows are usually confused about where to start and it can be difficult to help them, since there are many aspects to consider, with the main issue being that each user's needs are different from...
  4. Menhera-NTLite

My license was lost! Help!

Hello NTLite Staff Member.Hello Dino Nuhagic.I am AngelaEnder. I am a Chinese.June 29,2022 at 10:27p.m. I purchased a Home Edition license at an NTLite authorized store in China.And I activated on my friend's computer, but it wasn't until December 11, 2022 that I realized that I accidentally...
  5. Hellbovine

Bug: License Activation

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: Disabling network devices through the BIOS causes NTLite to experience an activation issue in the tool. Part of this is intentional, and part of it was a bug. It is intentional that NTLite requires a network device to be enabled on the computer...
Back