Question about NTLite License

Menhera-NTLite

Hello,I will plan to change computer.My NTLite License has been activated on my old computer.I have an about NTLite License question.
Question:Before change my computer,I Click the upper-left corner of the menu bar, manage licenses, then select Free Licenses and click OK to clear activation information.Does this increase the number of activations by one?
Please help me answer it.Thanks.

No, you can't transfer or release NTLite activations. Every license gives you 5 activations, which you can use on any PC or the same PC (if your HW profile has changed). The only option for a fully transferrable license is the Business license, but most users don't need it.

No, you can't transfer or release NTLite activations. Every license gives you 5 activations, which you can use on any PC or the same PC (if your HW profile has changed). The only option for a fully transferrable license is the Business license, but most users don't need it.
oh.When I change my pc,I still use the before the NTLite Home License.What should I do?

What is Clear the activation information?

When you install NTLite on the new PC, enter the e-mailed license key and it will register this PC and use ONE activation.
You don't need to copy any information from the old PC.

No point in replying to the emails then.

Basically it's very rare that people go through 5 machines before renewing the license anyway, you'll see it's not a problem, it restores known machines and does not depend on the OS reinstall.

No point in replying to the emails then.

Basically it's very rare that people go through 5 machines before renewing the license anyway, you'll see it's not a problem, it restores known machines and does not depend on the OS reinstall.
How should I activate the NTLite License by using email?Teach me it.Thanks.@garlin

When you install NTLite on the new PC, enter the e-mailed license key and it will register this PC and use ONE activation.
You don't need to copy any information from the old PC.
How should I activate the NTLite License by using email?Teach me it.Thanks.NTLite license I purchased via WeChat Pay

After you purchased NTLite, you received an e-mail with a personal license key. When you install or re-install NTLite, it will ask if you have a license key and copy that text. This is the same steps you did to activate the first copy.

If you lost the e-mail, contact [email protected] and nuhi will resend the license matching your e-mail.

For a new PC, NTLite will report you used one activation and how many licenses you have left.
For an old PC you licensed already, NTLite will confirm you used no new activations.

After you purchased NTLite, you received an e-mail with a personal license key. When you install or re-install NTLite, it will ask if you have a license key and copy that text. This is the same steps you did to activate the first copy.

If this is a new PC, NTLite will report you used one activation and how many licenses are left.
If this is an old PC you licensed before, NTLite will say you used no new activations.
If I run out my NTLite license activate count.What should I do?

Purchase a new NTLite license (at the renewal discount). Everyone gets 5 activations. I told you already, you can't transfer from an old system.

If I run out my NTLite license activate count.What should I do?
Contact support over email, then there is a review and each case is different.
In normal cases, when people do not share their license, no one will ever think about activations or be bothered by them, they are designed like that.

Contact support over email, then there is a review and each case is different.
In normal cases, when people do not share their license, no one will ever think about activations or be bothered by them, they are designed like that.
Another Question:I add or upgrade the memory need to re-activate?

I have changed memory and no issues, also no issues with graphics card and many other parts but major parts might cause issues
Thanks answers.After changing Hard Disk(such as SSD,HDD or either) need re-activate NTLite License?After Updating BIOS also need re-activate NTLite License?

Last edited:
System disk is counted in the HW profile. It sounds like you've used all your activations, and now asking endless questions when you know the answer will always be the same. If you're replacing the PC, re-activate after you have stopped switching PC parts.

Back