office

1. W

Laptop overheating, not sleeping (Windows 10 Pro work / workplace setup)

I've recently started a new job and am in charge of my own system administration. This workplace requires Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, etc.) and enterprise software. In addition, I'm going to be using Hyper-V, VSCode, WSL, and other development tools. I bought a refurbished Dell...
  2. A

Office 2019 Pro will not install

Hello all, i am currently trying to get office 2019 installed in post setup. I made myself a custom config.xml and downloaded the office files and put them in "%windir%\Setup\Scripts\Office 2019 Download". In my config I have specified the path. In my Files folder is my Config.xml and the...
  3. R

Problems & questions (NT Update tool, post-setup scripts, office deployment, winget)

Hi, ISO: Windows 10 LTSC 2021. Problem 1: NTLite built in tool for grabbing updates doesn’t seem to grab ALL updates (ex. Jan 2023 update is manually downloaded by Windows Update after boot up). Expected behavior: ALL updates should be already integrated into windows iso. Problem 2: Microsoft...
  4. C

Office365 Package and Silent Install

Prerequisites These are the following tools I used to accomplish a self-extracting Office 365 deployment for post install. You may use other tools if you're comfortable with them, I just found this process easier with the following tools: Office Deployment Tool (ODT) - download WinRAR -...
  5. I

Installing Office 2016 Pro Plus on Windows 10 via Post-Setup

Hello, Long time lurker, first time poster. Not sure if this has been posted about yet, but I wanted to get it out there. I had been searching tirelessly trying to figure out how to install Microsoft Office 2016 ProPlus via post-setup on a Windows 10 Pro image and I finally figured it out...
  6. NoTRite

Missing MS Office compatibility preset

Hi nuhi The attached preset includes "Microsoft Office Compatibility", yet after running it on Windows 1809 LTSC I cannot use OneNote 2016. What happens: OneNote installs successfully, but whenever I try to open the app I get the following message: There is no "Desktop Experience" feature...
Back