oobe

1. T

How do I go about creating a custom Windows 11 OOBE setup?

hello, im trying to create a custom oobe setup experince for my custom windows 11 instlation. i want to bypass the microsoft account acitvation to. what programs or scripts will run at start up before the oobe setups and run a completely different installer?
  2. S

Run script after loading audit-mode (starts automatically using NTLite)

Can i run a script (PowerShell, CMD) after signin in to the Audit-Mode-local Admin? This would be great, because WiFi and settings might be applied in this way. Thanks :)
  3. M

OOBE removal breaks Search and causes Explorer error at restart/shutdown (v2.1.1.7917)

NtLite 2.1.1.7917 , Win10 X64 20H1 b572 I have made investigation about this and found solution , import 2 reg files to fix it + StructuredQuery.dll should be marked as protected file
  4. S

Onedrive still missing after deleting all traces

Hello, so just fast resuming, i've already deleted the Onedrive from Components, using the pro version btw, deleted the traces in SysWOW64, WinSxS too, deleted the folder, and sometimes depending on the iso (im using 1803) there's onedrive on appdata, but im not seeing it and everytime i test...
  5. SM03

Question/Suggestion about some OOBE & other settings

Hello all, I've some questions regarding some of the OOBE & Desktop view settings setup while customising an ISO via NTLite which I can't find into the latest NTLite v1.7.0.6522, I searched every setting over there throughout & made a fully customised ISO but still cannot able to find these, so...
Back