post-install

1. Hammer of the Gods

Post-install winget not working

Having trouble getting some PowerShell scripts used for installing programs to execute during post-install. If I run them on the desktop manually after setup they work fine, but they appear to not work properly when I put the .ps1 files in post install. Set execution policy for LocalMachine to...
  2. D

Microsoft Edge silent install (LTSB 2016)

Hi, I'm trying to make a post install of MSI file of Microsoft Edge. But what should I type in Parameters to make a silent installation? Check the image: THANKS
  3. kreemerz

Add non-choco apps to Post-Setup?

I have an app that is an exe file and want to include it in the install process. It's used to measure and monitor earthquakes. It has a few questions wanting responses (although not required for installation to continue); is it possible to add this app in the 'post setup' of NtLite? I was...
  4. EctoBoggan

[SOLVED] Can't remove files in User post-install tab

Hi, I added a ps script in the user post installation tab and now i'm unable to remove it. the X button and DEL key don't work. I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong here. Any Idea ? If it's a bug, is there the right place to mention it ? Have a great day.
  5. EctoBoggan

[ANSWERED] Post-Setup, What is the User tab for and how to use it?

Greetings, I think i'm missing something with the Post-Installation tab : There's 2 different post installation tab: Machine and User. I'm doing great so far with the Machine tab, i'm installing VLC and 7-zip msi during the OS installation and everything is going well. But i don't understand...
  6. N

Post-Setup UI

Hi. I found the NTLite on TikTok a few weeks ago and i must say it has saved me and my colleagues a lot of time. We just bought a professional license for it. I have found it a hassle creating shortcuts using cmd though. Installing applications is pretty straight forward. How about making the...
  7. N

GPT bootable USB ISO for UEFI & post-installation mistakes

Hello ! I am currently doing some tests for my IT with this smart software. Everything seems to work perfectly but I have some difficulties in exporting the iso created by NtLite to bootable media : I use Rufus to create my bootable iso. When the iso is formatted for MBR for LEGACY BIOS...
Back