question

1. PerhapsAverage

(Solved) How can I put files in shell:startup?

Self-Explanatory title. Trying to get some batch files to run every time windows starts up but I'm not sure how to. (In NTLite, of course)
  2. W

WinSxS/backup folder question

Hello, im already installed my "striped" windows, but didn't remove this (winsxs/backup) folder and i don't want to reinstall again to remove it with ntlite, question is, can i remove after Windows installiation? Just like delete backup folder, would it break something? Tried removing only...
  3. H

Should I be using the Premium version of NTLite to debloat a DIY OS?

I've been following guides in this forum, and it seems bloatware on Windows 10 21H2 are still there. How do I get rid of them, so I have good storage and performance.
  4. P

Windows didnt ask for product key?

Hey, today I made my first ntlite install with the free Version. I used some registry tweaks that I found in this forum and disabled couple of features/services. When I install Windows Home, I noticed it didn't ask me for my product key during the Installation setup. Im wondering if this is...
  5. PerhapsAverage

$OEM$ folder location

Hi all! Before I ask this I just want to note that from what I've read I believe that $OEM$ is a folder somewhere, either in the mount directory or somewhere else, and I want to add a file I had found to an ISO, in the OEM folder. Please excuse any confusion on my part. I cannot find the $OEM$...
  6. N

Skip Keyboard layout after installation (Win 11) & reg issue?

Hi, I have one question and an issue I'm getting with one of my reg files. To start off, Is there an option within ntlite that would essentially remove this screen post-install? Now, the reg issue.. I essentially added this reg file (see attached) that was supposed to set the visual...
  7. W

Adding an input language with no Windows Update

is there anyway to add an input language post install without windows update? i have disabled windows update and when i try to add a language it says looking for language pack windows 10 using gameros preset
  8. Hellbovine

Bug: Miscellaneous Issues

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: This was a compilation post of over a dozen miscellaneous questions, bugs, suggestions, and typos that I collected while using NTLite for several months. This thread is a good example of what not to do because it is too much information at once and...
  9. N

Error When Removing Post-Setup Items

I removed two programs that I had set in the Post-Setup section however, this errors out every time I build a new ISO. I attempted to Google the issue but I could not find any similar situations. Below is what I've found in the log file. 1/20/2021 1:47:24 PM Applying - Post-Setup tasks...
  10. S

Windows LTSC 2019 N microphone missing after NTLite configuration?

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but after a modification and installation of a driver-targeted 2019LTSC N installation onto a PC, we've found that the microphone subsystem seems to be missing entirely from Windows. Speakers work but no microphones, USB or 3.5mm, will be recognized, and the...
Back