setup

1. D

DirectX setup error

Cant install directx what did i remove
  2. R

Disabling Windows Setup from asking about Cortana

Where in "Unatttended" controls my asking about setting up Cortana in a Windows 10 media, if any?
  3. T

Runtime Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userprograms" - Lightshot post-setup

Ive been trying to post-setup lightshot on my iso but when i try to install it gives me this error.
  4. Hellbovine

Guide: Installing Windows

This guide walks users through the process of how to install Windows, as well as drivers, firmware, and other important aspects. It was created using Windows 10, but applies to others too. There are going to be a few places where the reader will need to do a little bit of their own research due...
  5. Hellbovine

Discussion: Network Discovery

I'm trying to figure out which registry key is responsible for a scenario when I install Windows 10 without internet. At the desktop if you plug in the ethernet cable it will suddenly give you a very finicky pop-up that asks about network discovery and quickly disappears if you click somewhere...
  6. Hellbovine

Discussion: USB Fails to Boot

I tried to boot to my USB stick to install Windows and it acts like it's about to boot into the USB drive to load Windows Setup, but the screen boots back into Windows and brings me to the desktop instead. I thought my tweaks were the problem, except I then tried an unmodified Windows 10 21H2...
  7. L

Windows 10 cannot find the EULA

I've been trying to make a slimmed down version of Windows 10 using NTLite. I'm testing it out in a virtual machine. I got an ISO with a working installation process, but only once. Every other time, after getting past the product key and edition selection screens, the installer threw an error...
  8. Kasual

USB Tools for Windows install from USB

1.- WinSetupFromUSB http://www.winsetupfromusb.com/downloads/ If you need to install windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10) from USB unattended and also a Linux OS/tool, this is the tool for you. 2.-YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator https://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/ If you need to...
Back