suggestion

1. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Forum Rules

nuhi, I'd like to suggest revisiting an idea I sent you a long time ago, where a post with the forum rules is written, so that it's not all word of mouth. Then, implement a feature which forces new users to read that post, which would include other useful information, before the user can create...
  2. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Update Redundancy

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Inexperienced users are downloading all available Windows Updates through NTLite, rather than curating a proper list. MORE INFORMATION
  3. C

Edit Name, Description and Flags

for nuhi, garlin Always working with multilanguage ISOs derived from "isolated" versions, each time I have to proceed, with the various isolated versions, to modify using the right key: Edit à Name, Edit à Description, Edit à Flags a total of 3 times, for each version. I was wondering if, if...
  4. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Update Cache

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: NTLite could benefit from minor improvements to the Windows Update cache section in the settings page. MORE INFORMATION
  5. Hellbovine

Suggestion: WIM Compression

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: There is a hidden WIM compression setting inside NTLite's settings which should be made visible. MORE INFORMATION
  6. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Forum Attachment Size

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: The generic thumbnails for file attachments on the forum have excessively large dimensions and should be resized. MORE INFORMATION
  7. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Forum Media Links

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: Various hyperlinks were automatically converting into huge pictures, and this feature was disabled to save screen space. ORIGINAL POST
  8. Hellbovine

Bug: Miscellaneous Issues

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: This was a compilation post of over a dozen miscellaneous questions, bugs, suggestions, and typos that I collected while using NTLite for several months. This thread is a good example of what not to do because it is too much information at once and...
  9. SM03

Few Suggestions For Windows 10 Settings

Hi nuhi I have a few suggestions to share for future NTL builds for W10 1. Choose where to get/install Apps Reg Path: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\SmartScreen 2. Automatically Process Video to Enhance it Reg Tweak for this...
  10. T

Organize Component Removals in XML Preset by Category

When comparing XML presets it can get complicated when doing these comparisons, as the component removal appears to be listed in alphabetic order. I think it would be beneficial for the XML for removing components to be organized by category. This would allow the components to be sorted either...
Back