wim

1. S

multi boot or multiple config installer

hi, im trying to do something i didnt find anything about it in the forums, im trying to make an iso of windows 10 x64 with 2 posible options, 1 that create partition and install everthing unatended on only 1 drive(normal), and the second option that letme install the same windows with the same...
  2. Hellbovine

Bug: Image Size

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Creating an image using only a few edits makes the disk space grow substantially, when it should be shrinking. MORE INFORMATION
  3. Hellbovine

Suggestion: WIM Compression

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: There is a hidden WIM compression setting inside NTLite's settings which should be made visible. MORE INFORMATION
  4. Sinical

Apply Changes to WIM Without Compression?

I've noticed that NTLite still halves the WIM file size even when ESD export isn't selected. So I suspect some sort of compression or optimization is going on beyond just removing components. I really don't think I remove 4GB worth of components. Can anyone help me address this or find out...
  5. Hellbovine

Guide: Quality Control

This guide contains information about how to efficiently pursue Windows and NTLite tweaking, resulting in a much higher quality image, free of bugs and quirks, saving you a ton of time and headache in the long run. These tips apply to all Windows operating systems. PROCESSING ORDER TESTING IN...
  6. Hellbovine

Guide: NTLite for Beginners

The following is a beginner's guide on using NTLite. It is designed to take inexperienced users through the entire process, step-by-step, so there is nothing for them to interpret. If you follow these directions you will end up with a simple base image that you can use to install a clean version...
  7. B

3rd party addon integration (browsers, themes, etc.) with NTLite

Hello NTLite forum members, I am a complete NooB when it comes to using NTLite products so bear with me...I want to integrate windows 7 themes,browsers,and 3rd party apps into my Windows 7 install.wim (boot.wim?) with NTLite but i am unsure on how to do this with NTLite enterprise edition 64 bit...
  8. George King

[TOOL] POWIS - Powerful Windows Setup v1.0.3

POWIS Powerful Windows Setup This tool was developed to bring new user experience into Windows setup, supporting all Windows versions from Vista and newer. What features are added by POWIS? 1. Windows Recovery Environment boot menu option 2. Multi-Unattended selector 3...
Back