windows 10 1909

1. S

NTLite ISO install

To start off, I am not experienced at all with NTLite, so I would like someone that knows what's wrong to help. I haven't really edited that much, only really edited something in Updates, unattended and post-setup, but I'm not sure if it was right, so I tried it in a VM, and sure enough, it...
  2. 3

NTLite - Removing All Telemetry ?

Hi, I see that NTLite is very rich with a lot of the useful features as well as its ability to remove a lot of the components within Windows 10 ISOs. I'm wondering if anyone managed to strip Windows 10 of all the telemetry crap that it comes with without any side effects ? If so, is there a...
  3. 3

NTLite - Removing Windows Update Feature (1909 Build)

Hi, I need advice in regards to removing Windows Update Feature. As we know, Windows 10 updates itself how it pleases even when registry and Group Policy settings are in place. I'm in the favour of removing Windows Update Feature so that Windows 10 doesn't install any updates whatsoever. So...
  4. L

Windows 10 cannot find the EULA

I've been trying to make a slimmed down version of Windows 10 using NTLite. I'm testing it out in a virtual machine. I got an ISO with a working installation process, but only once. Every other time, after getting past the product key and edition selection screens, the installer threw an error...
Back