windows 10 22h2

1. PerhapsAverage

(Solved) How can I put files in shell:startup?

Self-Explanatory title. Trying to get some batch files to run every time windows starts up but I'm not sure how to. (In NTLite, of course)
  2. D

Windows 10 - How to Disable SmartScreen (Apps & Files, Edge, Store apps)?

Hello ADMins or Moderators. I'm building my personal ISO of Windows 10 22H2 x64 release. I'm almost done, but there's one thing I want to do which is Disable SmartScreen and its options. My intention is to let them disabled by default since the first boot after clean install of Windows 10. I...
  3. T

Black CMD window showing up during Windows 10 22H2 install?

When installing windows 10 22h2 Image built using NTLite 2023.12.9552 (64-bit) A black command prompt window that pops up, as its installing the Post Setup programs. Nothing appears in the CMD window it just sits there. The problem is the window is interactable, if you mouse over it you can...
  4. Sinical

What does applying changes to WinRE and boot images do?

I notice that the "reapply tasks across editons" selects the Boot.wim and WinRE images in addition to the install.wim Does this break anything? Should I make sure those wims are left alone? It seems to remove the same stuff from them as the install.
  5. B

I cannot get OEM Auto Activation working on Win 10 Pro 22H2

I set up a custom image for windows 10 pro 21H2 and everything was working perfectly. I decided to try creating a new image for 22H2 so I don't have to install so many updates after imaging, but I can't get the oem auto activation to work. I feel like I've tried everything, I've tried putting...
  6. W

Laptop overheating, not sleeping (Windows 10 Pro work / workplace setup)

I've recently started a new job and am in charge of my own system administration. This workplace requires Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, etc.) and enterprise software. In addition, I'm going to be using Hyper-V, VSCode, WSL, and other development tools. I bought a refurbished Dell...
  7. Sinical

How do I set image compression to Recovery?

I've forced NTLite to use DISM.exe and want to create an image that uses Recovery/LZMS compression, but still is in the WIM format, not ESD In the Settings.xml file the default settings is <WimCompression>2</WimCompression> which I assume translates to "DISM /Compress:max" with 1 representing...
  8. N

32-bit components removal questions

Hello everyone, I am now struggling to remove the 32-bit components of the win10 64-bit system. The component names are as follows: -------------- PowerShell Font Viewer Device Flow Taskscheduler Access Control List Regedit File Picker UI Host File Revocation Manager HTML Viewer MMC Explorer...
Back