windows store

1. L

Cannot install Some Microsoft Store apps

I have this annoying problem that I am at my wits end to fix, Below is the preset I use for NTLite, but it always leads to same issue: When I try to install Microsoft Teams store app, I get 0x8A150006 error. When I try to install Instagram app, I get 0x80073CF3 error. I use same similar preset...
  2. N

Did I break the Microsoft Store?

Hi. I'm wondering if my preset breaks the windows store because even though I'm able to use it to install most applications from it, some dont work. (Such as the new minecraft launcher and the "Gaming Services" thing) Attached is my preset. Ignore the post-setup files, those are benign and not...
  3. O

Intel Graphics Command Center won't budge. (Laptop)

I've been having problems trying to make this damn thing work while still having a the decently debloated ISO that NTLite makes, for the past week or so wiht no result. So if anyone know what Components, Services, Registry Keys and the such are needed to make this thing work It'll be great. I've...
  4. D

Disable Windows Store

I am editing my windows 10 ver 2004 through NTLITE. i am looking to disable the windows store, I know this cant be removed as it will break windows. but cant seem to find how to disable it. I know it can be done as in the windows 10 ver 1809 we deployed it had the windows store disable using...
  5. NoTRite

Missing MS Store Compatibility Preset Bug

Hi nuhi The attached preset includes "Windows Store Compatibility", yet after running it on Windows 1809 LTSC I cannot use Windows Store. What happens: Windows Store runs, but when I click "Get" on a free program I get the following error: After clicking "Close" I get this: And after I...
  6. W

[SOLVED] How do I remove the Windows Explorer and Windows Store icons from the taskbar while editing Win 8.1?

Hello guys. I am customizing Windows 8.1 with NTLite_v1.5.0.5930_x64. I want nothing in the taskbar after installation. But the user should be able to place items on the taskbar. I've tried three different methods, but I still have not been successful. The methods I use: The files are...
Back