winget

1. Hammer of the Gods

Post-install winget not working

Having trouble getting some PowerShell scripts used for installing programs to execute during post-install. If I run them on the desktop manually after setup they work fine, but they appear to not work properly when I put the .ps1 files in post install. Set execution policy for LocalMachine to...
  2. R

Better winget install & replacing Explorer, Search

MS-EXPLORER MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD IS NOT "INTERNET EXPLORER" BUT DEFAULT FILE MANAGER! 1. Right now script from this thread is broken (winget installs but apps specified in script are not getting installed). Can someone test & write AAD script for CTT method Set-PSRepository -Name 'PSGallery'...
  3. R

Problems & questions (NT Update tool, post-setup scripts, office deployment, winget)

Hi, ISO: Windows 10 LTSC 2021. Problem 1: NTLite built in tool for grabbing updates doesn’t seem to grab ALL updates (ex. Jan 2023 update is manually downloaded by Windows Update after boot up). Expected behavior: ALL updates should be already integrated into windows iso. Problem 2: Microsoft...
  4. EctoBoggan

[ANSWERED] Post-Setup, What is the User tab for and how to use it?

Greetings, I think i'm missing something with the Post-Installation tab : There's 2 different post installation tab: Machine and User. I'm doing great so far with the Machine tab, i'm installing VLC and 7-zip msi during the OS installation and everything is going well. But i don't understand...
Back