Driverpack integration cleaner

ss4sgoku

hi, im trying to make an iso with w10 ltsc x64 21h2 and i downloaded the whole driverpack dvd(almos 33GB) but i extract only the most important for me for integration(lan, wifi,chipset, usb).
here's the problem, when i integrate those drivers with ntlite some drivers ntlite left behind because they arent for my windows version and it showme some in red and letme know in the log but for some reason a lot of windows xp,vista,7 x86 or x64 get in the iso.... wich its a lil crazy.
does anybody knows a way to only extract from those driverpacks only the x64 win10 versions only?
anyone has an idea? maybe another tool that help me out?
please help

33 GB or did you mean 3.3 GB? If it's 33 GB then that's the problem. Let's start there before we get into NTLite/integration issues. We need to make sure you're using the right drivers to begin with, it sounds like you got these from a 3rd party site and they don't apply to your computer.

hi, im trying to make an iso with w10 ltsc x64 21h2 and i downloaded the whole driverpack dvd(almos 33GB) but i extract only the most important for me for integration(lan, wifi,chipset, usb).
here's the problem, when i integrate those drivers with ntlite some drivers ntlite left behind because they arent for my windows version and it showme some in red and letme know in the log but for some reason a lot of windows xp,vista,7 x86 or x64 get in the iso.... wich its a lil crazy.
does anybody knows a way to only extract from those driverpacks only the x64 win10 versions only?
anyone has an idea? maybe another tool that help me out?
please help

SDI drivers ? your best bet is to update the drivers you have installed with the tool they provide, then make a backup of the drivers. so then, when you run NTlite, you can use the folder containing your backed up drivers as the source for the drivers.

Still wonder why all those NON gamer alcoholics use a tool like NTLITE to make a minimum footprint Windows install and gladly downlowd a 33 GB packet drivers to accomplish a min. install.
Why not just be grateful for Windows WU Drivers Update and a couple of restarts - and after find out what updated drivers needed - if not know hardware from start? - It's kinda people don't know their hardware - and if so - what's that got to do with NTL?

Using WU or other tools for drivers is usually a bad idea unless you have no choice. I just added a new topic called "Driver Installation" to my quality control guide to help bring some attention to this, because all of these driver updating tools are just not good. Even using the Microsoft Catalog directly will result in a lot of bad drivers because they don't get enough QC verification, and the hardware id matching is not enough by itself to do it properly. I can give several real world examples on different machines right now, on how Windows Updates borks systems if you let it install drivers (discussed in that link).

OP should try to download as many drivers as possible from official sources first, then if needed use the Catalog or 3rd party archive sites and tools to find whatever is missing in device manager. And francis11 is right that it doesn't make sense to optimize stuff and then turn around and cut corners on objectively important things like drivers, though I don't recommend WU.

hi, i downloaded those driver packs sdi, and sam, snapy, driverpackio drivers (are the same), because i have around 25 pc between laptops and pc between my home and my office, maybe the oldest its an i5-650 upto i5-11600k and ryzen 5 5600 so many diferent mainboards many different drivers, thats why im buy a ntlite Pro license, and im trying to build a good iso that works for me in all those pc when i need it... but for now for testing im using an win10 ltsc x64 because for me its more stable than w11... so the problem its to find a way to clean only the chipset or lan, wifi packages that comes with a lot of old windows versions like w95 x86..... the other drivers i like to install manualy from the iso the problem some old drivers ntlite doesnt let them integrate but others go to the iso ...
As Hellbovine said im not fan of using WU because sometimes cause more headaches, i even install windowns without network connection and install drivers manual i try always to download the lastest new drivers from my almost new laptop/pc but some of my oldest doesnt have support now, they arent supose to work with w10 but they do... thats why im looking for a way to clean up older drivers from those packs...

you mean a multisystem iso with drivers to cover all ?

i don't think that it's possible with one iso alone. you may be better off putting the drivers on an external drive and use that to do the drivers.

Your alternative is to keep a small NTLite image, and copy the driver packs to the ISO image in a different folder. Integrate the more popular drivers, and leave the other ones in case you need them. Using Rufus and NTFS filesystem, you can fit 33GB of drivers on a 64 GB stick.

Your alternative is to keep a small NTLite image, and copy the driver packs to the ISO image in a different folder. Integrate the more popular drivers, and leave the other ones in case you need them. Using Rufus and NTFS filesystem, you can fit 33GB of drivers on a 64 GB stick.
Can be found cheaper. Ive been using these for years and while they wont win any speed prizes they are reliable workhorses.
Capture.JPG

If you prefer a more workhorse USB drive.

51lL7QCp+ZS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

nice usb toy drives but those are for children ...... i use a iodd2541 with a 1TB samsung pro on it for all my iso and vhd :) and waiting for the new model.

510+ZQcyzSL._AC_SX425_.jpg
As garlin said i want to make an small or keep small the iso only adding the chipset usb drivers and everthing else i will make it run from the drivers dvd via script but it doesnt resolve the problem that ntlite upload to the iso really old drivers from the chipset package driver for example...

For professional tech-wallahs then a drive like that is worth it, to home users like myself a sandisk is perfect for the job.

Last edited:
I actually keep a driverless NTLited image in a 128gb stick + Driverpacks (With only Mass Storage unpacked) + Software installers (especially the browser, since ChEdge needs to die in a fire), for those 'just in case' scenarios. That and my Linux Mint boot Drive saved my behind many times in the past. Automatic Driver install is just too buggy to be reliable. Even for my family's 5 machines, I prefer to use automated scripts based on WMIC 'Service Tag' to see who is who and install the drivers from Dell or the ones I've tested and know that work.

I actually keep a driverless NTLited image in a 128gb stick + Driverpacks (With only Mass Storage unpacked) + Software installers (especially the browser, since ChEdge needs to die in a fire), for those 'just in case' scenarios. That and my Linux Mint boot Drive saved my behind many times in the past. Automatic Driver install is just too buggy to be reliable. Even for my family's 5 machines, I prefer to use automated scripts based on WMIC 'Service Tag' to see who is who and install the drivers from Dell or the ones I've tested and know that work.
wow thats a really good idea, that sounds impresive, i didnt imagine that it was possible, maybe can you share some of your script? or some examples that helpme to do something like that please

Back