drivers

1. T

No Drives Detected, Win11 23H2 Driver Integration

A year ago I created a Windows 11 22H2 ISO using NTLite to integrate drivers into the image so I could boot off the ISO (using ventoy) to install Windows without having to side-load storage drivers every time. Unfortunately I didn't leave many notes for myself so I don't remember exactly what I...
  2. E

Need guidance: adding AMD RAID drivers to be used during installation on existing RAID0 array

Need some guidance on this topic. I have added the RAID drivers in the driver section and checked winre.wim, install.wim and boot.wim 1 & 2 in the Reapply tasks across editions sections. I think this should do the trick. But when starting the installation process I end up being stuck at the...
  3. N

Print to PDF

I noticed a problem on my pc installation with NT-LITE, when I want to print in pdf with the "print to pdf" option, this one tells me that it's impossible because the driver is not installed, I I tried a whole state of options, ie deleted then reinstalled via the addition and deletion of...
  4. N

Installation cancelled

I have been trying to install a debloated windows 11 for quite a while now and every time it fails. I have been following this guide online; down to every click of the mouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLCWtC6UYrM My original iso sourced from Microsoft is called...
  5. S

Driverpack integration cleaner

hi, im trying to make an iso with w10 ltsc x64 21h2 and i downloaded the whole driverpack dvd(almos 33GB) but i extract only the most important for me for integration(lan, wifi,chipset, usb). here's the problem, when i integrate those drivers with ntlite some drivers ntlite left behind because...
  6. EctoBoggan

[SOLVED] Dell M2 NVMe PCIE drivers for Windows 10 install not found

Hey, Sorry for my poor english I'm facing a problem with the disk wipe/install configuation and drivers integration, I'm 100% sure the disk configuation is correct, disk number, GPT, extended etc... My problem comes with drivers for the M2 SSD installed : it just doesn't find any suitable...
  7. S

Need help with missing drivers (W10 21H2)

Hey, really new to creating my own iso. Actually dont really know anything about it, I just want a really clean windows install and heard this was a great tool. I managed to get my own iso and try it on a VM but it just gives me the sad blue screen. Now taking a closer look and I have A LOT of...
  8. C

Add unsigned drivers to image

I have 2 unsigned drivers i need to add to windows 7. Remembering abbodi86 s help here i have exported their certificates(once installed). I was able to find 1 driver certificate in the registry. Adding the driver/registry file is easy, adding the certificates is another matter because i dont...
  9. splinterededge

Following symlinks?

I use symlinks to bridge together the resources for the system images that I make with NTLite and Powershell. This saves me the trouble from making multiple copies, having out-of-date items or breaking a configuration or scripts because the filenames may have changed. Sometimes I symlink apps...
  10. bseklecki_ge

Two-Pass Driver Integration Mode / Boot.wim Bloating / Error 0xc000017

Kaylx_ as promised: NT Lite Version [v2.0.0.7797] If I run my builds as a single-pass, integrating all of my drivers (Sound, Input, Video, etc.) unnecessarily into Boot.wim, I observe a growth of my Boot.wim from 382mb to 2,780mb (almost a 10x) It gets to be so big, that older computers with...
  11. NoTRite

Driver Updating issue

Hi guys, I wanted to let Windows Update find the drivers for my system, and then let me choose whether to install them. So, I tried setting "Update device drivers" to "Always" and then set "Updates" to "Download updates but let me choose whether to install them". Unfortunately, it didn't work...
  12. NoTRite

Drivers Impact on RAM/Process Count?

Hey guys, Just a general question... Does removing drivers give any sort of performance boost? Or is decreasing final install size the only benefit? I'm asking because I noticed some services related to these drivers are set to start at Boot, according to the Extra Services page. So I'm...
Back