I love this program... but some things are really frustrating. For example the execution queues.

lite4life

This was organized :\

Untitled.png

Also something is going on with games and windows. I'm guessing... because of the behavior I've seen that some games request xbox app / screen capture thing to pop up at certain times if it does not find it it will tank your fps and freeze the game. It happens on the gaming and lite default templates.

Im tired now. Going to sleep. Hope this helps improve this app.

What's frustrating? Did you not re-order the list of numbered commands? Yes, UI is annoying that it doesn't insert below the current line.
But you can use the menu-bar arrows to move lines around.

Post in the GamerOS thread if you got specific games that don't work.

What's frustrating?
  1. Select all files
  2. Drag
  3. Drop
  4. List is scrambled.
Ok....
  1. Select one file at a time
  2. Drag
  3. Drop
  4. It's reversed!?! Looks reversed.
Ok.... redo...
  1. Select one file at a time
  2. Drag
  3. Drop
  4. List looks in order (numbers 1 - 7)
  5. End result is the image.
What else is frustrating? Mmmmmm....

1. You can't make a list of items for the user / machine execution (THIS THING) queue so every single time you have to re do it all and make no mistakes for each argument.
  2. App monitors for a registry folder for registry keys to add, but it doesn't do the same for batch files or executable for THIS THING.
  3. 80% of the items have NO DESCRIPTIONS. Only like 20% of the items have descriptions.
  4. machine execution queue is ALL GAS NO BREAKS. So 50% of the time the app installs 50% of the time it doesn't because it goes into windows too fast.
Those are just the things of the top of my head. Plz fix. It's needlessly annoying and frustrating and difficult to work with. There are zero reasons why any of this is still the way it is.
I figure you guys are going to take this entire thing the wrong way and not do anything at all.

Heck! A good QoL improvement would be to data mine this website (https://silentinstallhq.com/) and take all the silent install arguments. So when a user drops a file... it checks... and gives out a recommendation.

OR OR OR.... we could not read any of this. Nitpick. Pretend its all fine. Either way... from your response... I think its the latter and Im getting an instant perma ban. Soooooo Im pre emptively mad I payed for this software.... and ranting like a lunatic because I can already see the writting on the wall. So Imma f**k off this forum before you kick me out and GL with this frustrating piece of software.

Your point about not making the list ordering easier to manage is valid, and I agree.
But I don't think you're here to constructively ask for help.

Back