win11

1. U

Win11 Post-Setup run PS command Remove-AppPackage (Cortana)

Hello, I want to run the following command on first user logon: This command will remove Cortana App from Startmenu. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to do so. I tried several Post-Setup settings: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.549981C3F5F10 | Remove-AppPackage powershell...
  2. L

I love this program... but some things are really frustrating. For example the execution queues.

This was organized :\ Also something is going on with games and windows. I'm guessing... because of the behavior I've seen that some games request xbox app / screen capture thing to pop up at certain times if it does not find it it will tank your fps and freeze the game. It happens on the...
  3. N

Are the listed registry settings relevant?

Hello everyone, I'm asking about these settings, since many people still use them in their tweaks. I want to find out their relevance, since some of them were used back in windows XP Perhaps someone will have some recommendations on how to improve system performance without much fanaticism.
  4. R

Can I edit x64 Windows images using x86 NTLite?

Just wanted to integrate updates for Windows 11 22H2 image but I still have a Windows 7 SP1 32-bit OS. Can it be done?
  5. D

A question about KB5014699 vs KB5015020

Hi. For win 10, Ntlite offers update: May: KB5015020 Jun: KB5014699 What I don't understand is the number, because KB5015020 > KB5014699. then it should be the other way around and this gets weirder. On the official Microsoft page it says: June 14, 2022—KB5014699 May 19, 2022—KB5015020 In Win...
  6. SM03

Photos app not working for editing in Windows 11 22621.1

After installing the win11 sv2 22621.1 modded via NTL, the photo app is not working for editing & marking, it is working for viewing the photos but not for any editing job, for confirmation, I tested on two different systems and the same issue on both P.S: I am using the same (usual) preset...
Back