The web page that claims to offer 1809 language packs for download is actually giving you 1803 files. Please remove or correct your link.Make sure the final link from the referenced site is pointing to a CAB file from the Microsoft's site "download.windowsupdate.com".
Please report any discrepancies.
They are separated into 'x86' (32-bit) and 'x64' (64-bit) groups so make sure you download the correct one.
After downloading the required language packs, you can add it to the NTLite's Updates page to integrate them to the image.
More info here.
You must integrate language packs together with, or before the Updates, or they will be overwritten by the language pack.
Choose the newly added language pack on the Unattended page settings, "UI Language" to set the required language during Windows setup if required.
For other FOD ISO links, see this post for more info.
- Windows 11 (FOD ISO, more info here)
- Windows 10 2004/2009
- Windows 10 1903/1909 - 10.0.18362/3 (http links of CAB files need to be copy-pasted in the browser, click won't work)
- Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763 (http note ↑)
- Windows 10 1803 - 10.0.17134
- Windows 10 1709 - 10.0.16299
- Windows 10 1703 - 10.0.15063
- Windows 10 1607 - 10.0.14393
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1