Need advice on creating a small size windows 11 pro installer

Vũ Anh Vũ

Hello everyone, I have a windows 11 pro installer downloaded from microsoft (5.7GB). My goal is to create a more compact Windows 11 pro installer, specifically I only know how to delete the following items:

1. all pre-installed default apps
2. windows defender (I use symantec endpoint protection instead)
3. Edge (I use Chromium instead)

Since my laptop is only used for basic daily needs such as surfing the web, watching movies, reading and editing pdf, playing light games, so I want to delete more in the original windows 11 installer to reduce the size. At the most, it is also necessary to turn off unnecessary services, but windows is still stable when used. So I hope you can advise me:

1. What to delete more
2. turn off additional services (safe to use)
3. Finally, pack the smallest .wim file (what to clean or delete, how to configure, and what compression method is there to minimize the size when creating a NTlie.iso file)

Note: I tried using the Gameros profile on this forum, I liked its size when finished (2.8GB), but that installer when using it lacks some of my necessary functions, so I want to manually delete and tweak what's necessary, and keep what's safe to use.

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate your help, sorry for my bad English, I have to use google translate

View attachment 10197

Back