windows 11 questions

1. A

Can I add a game to the Post-Setup?

I've been making a school project for a custom win 11, but don't know how to add a game to the Post-setup. I have counter strike 1.6 on an iso and i want to include it.And please tell me if i can add games like Rocket league.
  2. A

Automatic Windows activation

I am working on a project for school and i have to customize a windows 11 iso file and make a bootable USB.We are left to do whatever we want to the file and the more creative, the better.I have some apps on mind but i want to know if there is some way to activate Windows during installation...
  3. T

Physical keyboard not working after custom ISO install

I made a custom ISO (Windows 11 22H2) for testing purposes a few months ago and succeeded with a slimmed down image that ran well. Recently I wanted to incorporate the recent cumulative updates as well as tweak a few more settings via registry to create an updated ISO (Windows 11 23H2). The...
  4. D

Windows 11 23H2 with Gaming template results in inaccessible boot device

Hello All, New to this, I get inaccessible boot device error when I apply Gaming template in Windows 11 23H2. I am not changing any settings, except for applying gaming template from the component window and select Hyper V VM from the compatibility I am installing the iso on a hyper V VM...
  5. W

What Packages does Windows 11 Need to Run?

I was Wondering what packages Windows 11 Pro Education because i am in the Updates tab and I need a debloated Version
  6. N

No option to select different Window versions after creating my own ISO

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am new to NTLite, trying to make a slightly debloated (mostly removing telemetry) version of windows. I have been trying to follow multiple YouTube guides and every time I get the same result. Everything seems to work great, NTLite produces a .iso file but when...
  7. 2

Get rid of Edge & Microsoft Store in the taskbar

Hi, im looking for a way to get rid of Microsoft Edge / Store icons in taskbar, i dont want to remove the applications. Im Currently working on a custom Windows 11 .iso with NTLite but idk how to remove those, i tryed with removing: but thers still a icon on taskbar from edge, and store i cant...
  8. V

Need advice on creating a small size windows 11 pro installer

Hello everyone, I have a windows 11 pro installer downloaded from microsoft (5.7GB). My goal is to create a more compact Windows 11 pro installer, specifically I only know how to delete the following items: 1. all pre-installed default apps 2. windows defender (I use symantec endpoint...
Back