NTLite and Spotify Problem?

Hello people :)

Is there any way that NTLite could break 'Spotify' from running on Windows 10 LTSC 2019? I've not hacked the image to kingdom come, in fact, removed very little (just the basic trash), but this is the problem I'm faced with, and I've tried everything to resolve it.

System is running beautifully, apart from this fact, with everything else working just fine.

Spotify installs, desktop icon also, but nothing from it whatsoever? It is also 'uninstallable' from the control panel, as clicking that does nothing also? Tried running as admin, moving install location etc, tried everything!!!, it just sits there doing nothing. Tried full installer also, removing all reg keys, installing multiple times, same.

Looked through NTLite options (I have FULL version) and can see nothing that could possible affect this program?, unless I'm missing something?

Pulling my hair out here, lol, so any help would be greatly appreciated guys, thank you kindly.

S.

I had this problem before and i solved it. it was definitely about ntlite settings. can u share preset because i don't remember the solution right now

I had this problem before and i solved it. it was definitely about ntlite settings. can u share preset because i don't remember the solution right now

Thank you very much! I found your original post on this matter, and it seems the 'containers' are what breaks Spotify if removed.

Thanks kindly for pointing me in right direction :)

Back