- Windows 11 has some requirements. Some of them are TPM & SecureBoot
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) is a computer chip (microcontroller) that can securely store artifacts used to authenticate the platform (your PC or laptop).
- Almost every CPU in the last 5-7 years has a TPM. For Intel its called the "Intel PTT" for AMD it would be "AMD PSP fTPM". TPMs have been required for OEM certification since at least 2015 and was announced in 2013.
- You can see the list for microsoft's minimum requirements for Windows 11 from the links below.
- Secure Boot is one feature of the latest Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI). The feature defines an entirely new interface between operating system and firmware/BIOS.
- When enabled and fully configured, Secure Boot helps a computer resist attacks and infection from malware. Secure Boot detects tampering with boot loaders, key operating system files, and unauthorized option ROMs by validating their digital signatures. Detections are blocked from running before they can attack or infect the system.
Tools To Check Minimum Requirements:
Github Fellow: WhyNotWin11 (Recommended Since Its Detailed)
Supported CPU's List AMD - INTEL - QUALCOMM
TPM, SecureBoot, Ram, Storage, CPU Bypass:
1) Use NTLite's Option To Bypass, Don't Forget To Apply Changes To Boot.wim (Recommended Method)
2) Use This Regedit Entry or Automated Script I Made: Go
3) Use This Script for fresh install.Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
4) Use This Script for upgrade.
5) Use This DLL Trick: Remove or replace "appraiserres.dll" from latest Windows 10 ISO to help bypass the check for these minimum requirements.
If you apply these fixes to live machine you can upgrade, if you apply to boot.wim you can fresh install.
I recommend method 1 or 2 combined with 5.
Windows 11 Home Edition Creating Offline Account And Disabling Internet Access Requirement During Setup
1) Use Unattended Answer File Created By For Example NTLite
2) Use This Method By Shift+F10 Method
How to get ISO
1) Media Creation Tool From Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
2) Media Creation Tool From AveYo: https://gist.github.com/AveYo/c74dc774a8fb81a332b5d65613187b15
3) UUP Dump: https://uupdump.net/
4) Fido: https://github.com/pbatard/Fido
5) Windows Update Insider: https://github.com/abbodi1406/offlineinsiderenroll (Use Local Account)
6) TechBench Alternatives: 1 - 2
7) Heidoc: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool
1) New Microsoft Office UI: Go
2) Remove&Disable Chat/Teams&Widgets: Go
3) Disable Chat/Teams&Widgets: Go
4) DeProvision Registry To Disable Reinstalls: Go