chromium edge

1. K

Disable Microsoft Edge

Hi all ! If you want to completely uninstall microsft edge during Windows 11 22h2 installation, just download this file and paste the $OEM$ folder in the source folder of your ISO image (ISO\sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd) @echo off cd "C:\Program Files...
  2. pieterdezwart

How to apply Edge profile INCLUDING search engine preferences and extensions?

The question is clear. I copied my Edge profile from C:\Users\[MYUSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Microsoft and added it to the Default user profile (happens during setupcomplete.cmd execution with a simple xcopy command). I also exported and imported the...
  3. N

Edge (Chromium) can't be removed

I'm trying to modify my Windows 11 iso and try to remove edge (chromium) but its grayed. Does someone know how to remove edge?
  4. L

Edge and Security Center returned after removal

Hi, I disabled components and after update in OS (Windows Update) Edge and Security Center have returned. What should I do? Greetings.
  5. NoTRite

Remove Microsoft Edge from the Start Menu?

How do I remove the Microsoft Edge entry from the start menu? I already removed the application with NTLite so clicking it doesn't do anything. Is there an associated registry key perhaps?
  6. SM03

Edge (Chromium) & two specific keyboard layouts not removed

Using NTL latest version & latest UUPD Win10 Pro x64 21H1 Image. Found these two issues 1. These two following Keyboard layouts ain't removing even after checking in the PRESET 00030409 [United States-Dvorak for left hand] 00040409 [United States-Dvorak for right hand] Upon a clean...
  7. SM03

Regarding integration of the blocking mechanism of the NEW Chromium based EDGE

Hi all, Since MSFT now integrate the new Chromium-based EDGE into the LCU, so even after removing EDGE from NTLIte options while making an ISO & after installation that ISO (without EDGE), after receiving an LCU, EDGE eventually returns, so I recently found a script to fully block the new EDGE...
Back