issues

1. dempi

Start Menu doesn't even show up (Tiny11)

Hello, I'm trying to make a custom Debloated / Clean Operating System and I was trying to debloat, and set custom wallpapers and etc. and then i tried to compile the ISO and its clean but there's one problem. That is the Action Center, Search icon, Clock, and even the quick settings isn't...
  2. Jurnin

YouTube, Discord, and Gmail slow loading on Win 1809 (Verizon FIOS)

So, I've tested different 1809 versions ISOs, started fresh with NTLite and did tweaks. It's not any components I'm removing or anything like that; I've tested it. Currently I'm currently on 20H1 Debloated with NTLite. It seems no matter what Windows Version I use these issues stick with any...
  3. S

NTLite / 1809 (LTSC 2019) component removal issues

Using NTLite 1.7.2.6650 on "en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_be3c8ffb.iso" Removing NarratorQuickStart doesn't seem to be working properly, as sfc /scannow restores the system app to C:\Windows\SystemApps when run after a fresh install. This is true if it is the only component...
  4. M

Discarding changes, unloading image

hey! so I'm having some issues with NTLite, after removing the components the 'Saving changes to the image' bar goes from 100% back to 0% and it says "Unloading image, discarding changes" I really need to make a slimmer version of Win10 1511 x64 for my friend whose computer isn't really the best.
Back