ltsc

1. R

Problems & questions (NT Update tool, post-setup scripts, office deployment, winget)

Hi, ISO: Windows 10 LTSC 2021. Problem 1: NTLite built in tool for grabbing updates doesn’t seem to grab ALL updates (ex. Jan 2023 update is manually downloaded by Windows Update after boot up). Expected behavior: ALL updates should be already integrated into windows iso. Problem 2: Microsoft...
  2. R

Creating a Windows 11 LTSC (kinda)

Hi I was wondering after selecting the Gaming and Privacy presets, what is needed to remove the store? I thought I had it removed but after windows updated before the first boot and it was on there. I would use the Lite preset but things like network discovery were not working. I basically...
  3. H

Having trouble with my custom ISO (LTSC 1809)

Hello. I've been trying out NTLite to customise my Windows image (Windows Enterprise 1809) for over a week since I heard about it. With every iterative custom ISO I made, I always tested it on VirtualBox and the last couple of tests apparently didn't allow me to start programs as the...
  4. S

NTLite / 1809 (LTSC 2019) component removal issues

Using NTLite 1.7.2.6650 on "en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_be3c8ffb.iso" Removing NarratorQuickStart doesn't seem to be working properly, as sfc /scannow restores the system app to C:\Windows\SystemApps when run after a fresh install. This is true if it is the only component...
  5. crypticus

Problems with LTSC 2019

I rebought my ntlite license for support to the software, and for more settings on my iso's, i thought maybe i can solve problems with new settings.... but with the new Enterprise LTSC 2019 i still have some problems i can't solve on my own.. Part 1 In settings app there are some crashes when...
Back