ms edge

1. F

MS Edge not syncing with Office 365

I build a Windows 11 image with some application including Office. Everything works great, I Cconnect the device to Azure and open outlook and the office applications without any issue. The only thing is that when I open MS Edge the profile sync does not work. Has anyone a idea what is going...
  2. K

Disable Microsoft Edge

Hi all ! If you want to completely uninstall microsft edge during Windows 11 22h2 installation, just download this file and paste the $OEM$ folder in the source folder of your ISO image (ISO\sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd) @echo off cd "C:\Program Files...
  3. N

Edge (Chromium) can't be removed

I'm trying to modify my Windows 11 iso and try to remove edge (chromium) but its grayed. Does someone know how to remove edge?
  4. SM03

Edge (Chromium) & two specific keyboard layouts not removed

Using NTL latest version & latest UUPD Win10 Pro x64 21H1 Image. Found these two issues 1. These two following Keyboard layouts ain't removing even after checking in the PRESET 00030409 [United States-Dvorak for left hand] 00040409 [United States-Dvorak for right hand] Upon a clean...
  5. T

[WINDOWS10] KB4598242 - Removes Flash and installs MS Edge

Hotfix KB4598242 (januari 13 2021 release) - Removes Flash is the official statement, but it also installs MS Edge ... They also define the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Edge NoRemove=0x1 I tried this after changing...
  6. T

MS Edge sneaked back in...

With the latest Windows 10 x64 update Microsoft sneaked MS Edge setup back into the following location: C:\Program files(x86)\Microsoft and subdirectories inside the install.wim and is installed during setup ... Solved it with this batch for my unattended setup: UninstallMSEdge.cmd @echo off...
Back