partition

1. S

Auto disk partition to install Windows 10

Auto hard disk partition happening as expected but getting error while installing windows. Kindly help to get this resolved. Mod note: Removed user passwords from autounattend.xml
  2. EctoBoggan

[SOLVED] Dell M2 NVMe PCIE drivers for Windows 10 install not found

Hey, Sorry for my poor english I'm facing a problem with the disk wipe/install configuation and drivers integration, I'm 100% sure the disk configuation is correct, disk number, GPT, extended etc... My problem comes with drivers for the M2 SSD installed : it just doesn't find any suitable...
  3. M

Multiple Partitions

Hello together, i have a problem. I want to make a Partition (C) with 100GB and than there should be a Partition (D) which gets the rest of the storage is that possible? I have already tried a lot of configurations but allways I get just one Partiion (C). Thank you very much...
  4. A

ISO file partition table not generated

... Background ..... Host & target are win10 x64. Running ntlite on Host. Target is new device, with blank storage. ntlite session had no errors; I generated output iso file. ... Problem ... Tried to flash a usb stick & flasher app complained "no partition table" in iso file. If flashed, the...
Back