settings

1. X

NTLite settings in an image can be changed after installation?

If I make settings in an image, can I change them after installing the image? E.g. Settings -> Windows Update -> Windows Update Service Download or Settings -> Privacy -> Allow Telemetry. I have set these and could not find this setting under gpedit.msc. Where were these settings changed?
  2. G

Clipboard History does nothing

The clipboard doesn't get activated when 'Clipboard History' is on enabled (Windows 11 22H2 ISO)
  3. Hellbovine

Bug: Template Settings Error

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Installing either the "Lite" or "Not recommended" template always results in an error message coming from the bottom right corner of the taskbar, as soon as task scheduler starts to run for the first time. I do not recall if the error happened on...
  4. Sinical

Can anyone describe what these settings.xml parameters do?

There are a few of the settings in the xml file that I'm confused as to what they do exactly or want to make sure <DisableProtections>false</DisableProtections> <ForceDismExe>false</ForceDismExe> (I assume this forces to only use DISM.exe?) <ForceWimLib>false</ForceWimLib> (And this I assume...
  5. Hellbovine

Guide: Optimizing Cortana

This guide is designed to eliminate the background activity of Cortana and tame it, without breaking anything in the operating system, while still leaving the app available for people that want to use it. This is an alternative method to removing the component, since uninstalling Cortana can...
  6. Hellbovine

Discussion: Start Menu Folders

This question is about the folders that are on the left side of a Windows 10 start menu (Settings, Pictures, Documents, etcetera). You can customize these folders by going to: Start > Settings > Personalization > Start > Choose which folders appear on start. Does anyone know of a clean way to...
  7. N

Event Viewer channels

I watched the presets (I have attached them) of the members and I was interested in the settings of the Event Viewer channels. If I disable everything in Event Viewer channels (as in attached presets), I have schtasks.exe errors, and I cant install DirectX. What can cause these errors?
  8. N

AutoLogger tracing

Greetings all. I have a question about the AutoLogger settings. Which ones won't cause errors in the system, does anyone know? I searched for information about it, but didn't find much. What is NetCore? My settings are at the bottom
  9. K

What do the settings for bundled software actually do?

(I'm working on a Windows 10, 21H2) At first glance they seem duplicates, although maybe I'm missing something, these are the ones: - Automatic installation of sponsored apps (Consumer Experience). - Automatically install suggested apps. - Pre-installed apps. - Pre-installed OEM apps. The...
  10. F

NTLite Windows Settings Button Not Working

Hello guys so i was doing my NTlite custom os until i couldnt click on the settings button or get into settings and idk what causes it to not work any ideas ?
  11. C

Small Requests

Hi, i have some Settings requests: 1. Toggle Transparency on or off. 2. Disable some visual effects settings like "Animations in the taskbar" or "Show shadows under windows" or all of them. Thanks.
  12. C

Certain tiles in Windows Settings force the app to close

NTLited Windows 10 Home Edition, everything was working fine for many months without issue. As of recent, certain tiles in the "Windows Settings" force close the app immediately upon clicking those tiles. The tiles that cause an immediate crash of the app, are: - Personalization - Accounts -...
Back