windows setup

1. L

Why did my PC restart? message. How to bypass this?

Has anyone receive this message while installing Windows 11? The PC is connected to the internet. After either restarting the computer or clicking next, the setup does continue. Is there a way to get rid of this message in the configuration? Much Thanks
  2. M

Question about WIM structure, and Setup tags

Short version: Question about minimal valid WIM Structure for setup.exe to recognize as a valid entry. Windows 10 latest version. Niche use case. Setup.exe has to run. Period. I would like to write most of the standard install.wim contents to the disk in advance. Before setup.exe runs. Then...
  3. L

Windows 10 cannot find the EULA

I've been trying to make a slimmed down version of Windows 10 using NTLite. I'm testing it out in a virtual machine. I got an ISO with a working installation process, but only once. Every other time, after getting past the product key and edition selection screens, the installer threw an error...
  4. T

W10 1803 "Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware."

I am installing this image in VMWare Workstation 15. Started with Windows 10 1803 Untouched ISO, then added updates, then applied 2 presets sequentially. NTLite Home license, v1.7.5.6842 I have made extensive removals to this preset, and slipstreamed all updates prior. So, I'm not overly...
  5. F

possible to keep all versions of windows 10 with updates intergrated and drivers?

ok so my question is, im usint ntlite and i have mounted the folder with windows 10 image x64. as i mounted the image it shows me all versions of windows. when i select just one windowsit goes with that version of windows only when i create a iso. I would like to keep all versions of windows and...
Back