21h1

1. SM03

MSFT Account profile picture ain't showing for any UWP apps in a NTLited Win 10 Pro installed system

Using Windows 10 online with logged into the MSFT account but the MSFT account (profile) picture ain't showing in any UWP app installed in the system. Here, in this screenshot, the MSFT acc PP ain't showing in three UWP apps i.e MS Store, Weather & Photos Tested this for several different...
  2. SM03

Windows Update Error: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Hi, Am facing this issue lately in all of my system where I installed Win10 Pro 19043.964 NTLited ISO lately. Now that the latest windows LCU KB5003173 released this month May 2021, all of my systems are failing to update it. Showing this error at the end in post screen we couldn't complete...
  3. SM03

Regarding integration of the blocking mechanism of the NEW Chromium based EDGE

Hi all, Since MSFT now integrate the new Chromium-based EDGE into the LCU, so even after removing EDGE from NTLIte options while making an ISO & after installation that ISO (without EDGE), after receiving an LCU, EDGE eventually returns, so I recently found a script to fully block the new EDGE...
  4. SM03

Win10 21H1 Live modification issue

Hi, I tried to remove EDGE & Defender from my Win10 installed v21H1.899 & while, the defender seems to be removed completely, but even after a reboot, the edge is showing over here in START as a result if typed & in App List also, showing this Here is the preset attached Using the latest NTL.
  5. SM03

OneDrive sign-in dependency?

today I made a new 21H1.867 ISO & fresh install in my system, after that then I trying to login to the one drive client, after clicking on the sign in button, the usual pop up for sign-in appearing but blank, I've waited like for 30min still no change, & my internet is not slow, it's a 50 MBPS...
  6. SM03

JAR file isn't opening in Windows 10 21H1 build 19043.844

Hi, I recently made a 21H1 ISO (by adding all the EP+latest v844 CU+SSU) & clean install in a system & installed the latest Java JRE 8 Build 281, but the JAR file in not opening, while it was fine on that same system that was running on Win10 20H2.804 build. So asking here if anyone, who've...
  7. SM03

Bug in new feature 'Dynamic Update for Windows Setup (Sources) integration and update list support'

In the latest NTL version 2.0.0.7797, a new feature 'Dynamic Update for Windows Setup (Sources) integration and update list support' added. And while making a new 21H1 ISO today on that latest NTL version 2.0.0.779, I found that 1. no updates showing for 21H1 under Update/Add/latest Online...
Back