help me

1. C

So I made a image file but I get Error 1299

So what i did was, i reinstalled windows, installed all my drivers, some normal programs all on c drive without changing the standard maps. Then i used hirens boot cd to get windows pe and there in cmd (with admin rights) i captured the image from c drive and exported that to my empty d drive...
  2. J

Modified Win 10 ISO (ggOS) not working on VM

I'm new to this kind of thing and installed an already modified windows 10 version called ggOS to a virtualbox vm, when I finished the classic windows 10 set up (Setting up the local account etx) a blue screen appeared with the error "INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR". Are there any settings I need to...
  3. xFadedxShadow

Preset Issues - Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this hardware

For the life of me i can't fu***** figure out what is making windows throw an "Windows Setup could not configure windows to run on this hardware" At the getting ready screen. I have wasted so much time trying to figure it out that i came here for help. Yes i know i have removed a lot of windows...
  4. S

WhatsApp broken - Windows 11 Home N

Hello All I have recently been testing the NTLite with W11. All goes well until I try to install WhatsApp app from Microsoft Store. I at first thought that my problem was I was removing an important component. So I dialed back some items and reinstalled Windows again, but same problem. I...
Back