Status
Not open for further replies.

julieisGOOD

I'm new to this kind of thing and installed an already modified windows 10 version called ggOS to a virtualbox vm, when I finished the classic windows 10 set up (Setting up the local account etx) a blue screen appeared with the error "INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR". Are there any settings I need to enable in order to run it on VMs? I'd like some help / guidance thanks.
Windows version: 10.0.19041.844

PS: I really need this ISO to work on VMs

ggOS is one of several custom Windows ISO projects, and NTLite forum doesn't support any of them. It has its own Discord community for help.
If you're interested in creating your own ISO's from scratch, we're here for your questions.

Most modified ISO's should run on any basic VM platform.

ggOS is one of several custom Windows ISO projects, and NTLite forum doesn't support any of them. It has its own Discord community for help.
If you're interested in creating your own ISO's from scratch, we're here for your questions.

Most modified ISO's should run on any basic VM platform.
The discord server doesn't allow any discussion, there aren't any text channels, could you tell me what settings I could look at to make it support VMs? Thanks.

I believe Phlegm (ggOS's author) has left the modding scene.

We really can't help you, since we don't have anything to do with that image. INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR suggests the image, or your VM has the wrong (virtual) hardware profile. If you can't find outside help, consider switch to another ISO with an active Discord.

As mod, I have to stay impartial and not make any recommendations.

The discord server doesn't allow any discussion...
They don't allow discussion because distributing custom ISO is illegal and they want to avoid a takedown. You can try to reverse engineer them and experiment, but we cannot provide support because it's too time consuming and difficult since we don't know what tweaks they used.

There is zero transparency in all of these custom ISO and it's no small feat to track all the changes down--you're better off making your own custom image from scratch or using a supported image on this forum instead. Read the following guides for more information on this topic, and how to switch over to our popular, supported, and legal custom Windows options instead.

- Guide: Custom ISO Downloads (link)
- Guide: Choosing a Preset (link)

The thing to keep in mind here, is that all of these custom ISO authors didn't need to start their own sites, they could just be members here and post their XML and tweaks, since they're all using NTLite too. They want money though, so they need a place to put a donate option.

Transparency also allows people to question the tweaking choices, so another benefit here is that many of these authors don't have to deal with explaining their decisions to use deprecated tweaks and other snake oil, or acknowledging tweaks that are incorrectly toggled. In other words, when transparency is removed so is accountability.

Last edited:
I believe Phlegm (ggOS's author) has left the modding scene.
A defunt project by a defunct "enthusiast".
Follow garlin and Hellbovine's advice and seeing as we dont not discuss illegal iso's i am closing this thread. We Dont Want To Get A DMCA Takedown Notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back