help

1. H

How to get the most out of Free version

Hello! I am a college student who loves messing around with my computer and applying tweaks to it. I have used other component removal tools in the past but my main to-go version has not been updated in some time and may never be again. Due to being in college I lack funds to purchase the paid...
  2. PerhapsAverage

(Solved) How can I put files in shell:startup?

Self-Explanatory title. Trying to get some batch files to run every time windows starts up but I'm not sure how to. (In NTLite, of course)
  3. J

Execute a .bat file as Administrator

Hello i am trying to make a custom windows 11 education ISO and i need to execute a .bat file as administrator so i was wondering what is the admin parameter
  4. J

Modified Win 10 ISO (ggOS) not working on VM

I'm new to this kind of thing and installed an already modified windows 10 version called ggOS to a virtualbox vm, when I finished the classic windows 10 set up (Setting up the local account etx) a blue screen appeared with the error "INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR". Are there any settings I need to...
  5. C

No internet working on Windows 10 1809

Good evening ! I have a question about my short xml file. It disables internet but i feel like i have not removed any network components but i have no ethernet so i dont know why internet does not work. Also device manager is not opening i cannot find a fix :( Could you help me ? Thank you very...
  6. C

How to set default wallpaper after installing custom Windows ISO

How to default wallpaper that will be set after installing custom windows iso(like revios)
  7. xFadedxShadow

Preset Issues - Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this hardware

For the life of me i can't fu***** figure out what is making windows throw an "Windows Setup could not configure windows to run on this hardware" At the getting ready screen. I have wasted so much time trying to figure it out that i came here for help. Yes i know i have removed a lot of windows...
  8. K

Can I edit system files in NTLite?

Hello, i have a question, Can you edit system files through NTLite? I want to put my custom winlogon.exe.mui file into the ISO Sorry for my bad english, im from Poland
  9. Dakote

Microsoft Edge removal problem

Hi all. There's a problem with Edge removal. Who has encountered it, please suggest a solution. I already tried : https://www.ntlite.com/community/index.php?threads/ntlite-v2-3-8-8889-doesnt-fully-remove-edge-unlike-8850.3007/#post-28501
  10. R

Is there a basic Windows 11 Pro gaming preset?

This is much more complicated than I'd initially thought. Before I purchased the software, I did a Google search to see if there were presets with the software and it said there was. I'm on Windows 11 Pro and I only game. Is there a gaming iso preset somewhere? I only understand the function of...
  11. Hellbovine

Guide: NTLite for Beginners

The following is a beginner's guide on using NTLite. It is designed to take inexperienced users through the entire process, step-by-step, so there is nothing for them to interpret. If you follow these directions you will end up with a simple base image that you can use to install a clean version...
  12. J

New Windows Version Features Disabled Despite License Still Active

I recently loaded the new Windows 11 build (25126.1000) into NTLite, and received a popup stating: "Detected newly supported Windows version. Existing premium features have to be continually adapted to it, thus each new Windows version support is dated." However, I purchased my license on Dec...
  13. avarice77

Question about OptionalFeatures

I know this is a silly question, but what the heck is the component responsible for OptionalFeatures?
  14. S

Need help with missing drivers (W10 21H2)

Hey, really new to creating my own iso. Actually dont really know anything about it, I just want a really clean windows install and heard this was a great tool. I managed to get my own iso and try it on a VM but it just gives me the sad blue screen. Now taking a closer look and I have A LOT of...
  15. 2

How the H$#% do you install Windows Hello??

For heavens sakes can someone please tell me how to add windows hello for fingerprint scanner to a windows 10 build. This is seriously pissing me off there is absolutely nothing anywhere on the entire internet in the entire world that has one single mention abut doing this. I don't even...
  16. H

SetupComplete.cmd is restarting PC after completion

Need : i dont want a restart pc after setupcomplete.cmd completed. Problem : In autounattend.xml Will reboot is already set to Never. But there is restart happens. Test : Im using latest version ntlite Latest windows 10 21h1 iso ms official. Created autounattend without changing any...
  17. M

Multiple Partitions

Hello together, i have a problem. I want to make a Partition (C) with 100GB and than there should be a Partition (D) which gets the rest of the storage is that possible? I have already tried a lot of configurations but allways I get just one Partiion (C). Thank you very much...
  18. F

NTLite Windows Settings Button Not Working

Hello guys so i was doing my NTlite custom os until i couldnt click on the settings button or get into settings and idk what causes it to not work any ideas ?
  19. F

HELP! '[50] The request is not supported.' Registry won't upload

HELP! '[50] The request is not supported.' Registry won't upload to NTlite so what do I do? I've tried modifying the registry still doesn't work.
  20. N

Error When Removing Post-Setup Items

I removed two programs that I had set in the Post-Setup section however, this errors out every time I build a new ISO. I attempted to Google the issue but I could not find any similar situations. Below is what I've found in the log file. 1/20/2021 1:47:24 PM Applying - Post-Setup tasks...
Back