installation

1. T

Black CMD window showing up during Windows 10 22H2 install?

When installing windows 10 22h2 Image built using NTLite 2023.12.9552 (64-bit) A black command prompt window that pops up, as its installing the Post Setup programs. Nothing appears in the CMD window it just sits there. The problem is the window is interactable, if you mouse over it you can...
  2. P

Windows didnt ask for product key?

Hey, today I made my first ntlite install with the free Version. I used some registry tweaks that I found in this forum and disabled couple of features/services. When I install Windows Home, I noticed it didn't ask me for my product key during the Installation setup. Im wondering if this is...
  3. E

Need guidance: adding AMD RAID drivers to be used during installation on existing RAID0 array

Need some guidance on this topic. I have added the RAID drivers in the driver section and checked winre.wim, install.wim and boot.wim 1 & 2 in the Reapply tasks across editions sections. I think this should do the trick. But when starting the installation process I end up being stuck at the...
  4. kreemerz

Add non-choco apps to Post-Setup?

I have an app that is an exe file and want to include it in the install process. It's used to measure and monitor earthquakes. It has a few questions wanting responses (although not required for installation to continue); is it possible to add this app in the 'post setup' of NtLite? I was...
  5. M

PW error at Windows 10 login + Domain Join

Hi, I'm new here, i'm using your software by 2 days and i already managed to deploy my costumized w10 iso with drivers, partition changes etc. everything it's working fine for me except one single thing, the windows password for access the standard User i created in the unattended menù . If i...
  6. L

Windows 10 cannot find the EULA

I've been trying to make a slimmed down version of Windows 10 using NTLite. I'm testing it out in a virtual machine. I got an ISO with a working installation process, but only once. Every other time, after getting past the product key and edition selection screens, the installer threw an error...
  7. H

Having trouble with my custom ISO (LTSC 1809)

Hello. I've been trying out NTLite to customise my Windows image (Windows Enterprise 1809) for over a week since I heard about it. With every iterative custom ISO I made, I always tested it on VirtualBox and the last couple of tests apparently didn't allow me to start programs as the...
  8. M

[Solved] False report - W10 Home 1909 x64 18363.535 - Installation hangs on phase 2

Installation hangs in the second stage (phase 2) on the "Preparing" screen. When I hard reset the virtual machine it will say something like: "The computer was reset unexpectedly or an unexpected error has occurred. Installation of Windows cannot continue. If you want to install the system press...
Back