network

1. A

Stuck at "Checking the connection to the Microsoft"

I'm trying to install Windows 11 Pro for Workstations v22631.3007 bypassing the setup of a Microsoft account and any Internet connections during this process. For setting up an ISOimage I use NTLite. Several days ago (with the help of the forum) I was able to do this for Windows 11 Home...
  2. E

Enable Network Discovery

Hi, I want to enable "Network Discovery". In this post it was said (in the XML) that there is a "Network Discovery" entry on the features page. However I cannot find it there. Has this been moved?
  3. Hellbovine

Discussion: Wi-Fi CloudCheck by ASSIA

I hunted down an interesting bug recently, regarding Internet Service Provider (ISP) software and Wi-Fi. It reached a conclusion after 12 weeks, and many people will want to hear this because it might apply to you or people you know. The issue is that in some circumstances, users on any internet...
  4. Jurnin

YouTube, Discord, and Gmail slow loading on Win 1809 (Verizon FIOS)

So, I've tested different 1809 versions ISOs, started fresh with NTLite and did tweaks. It's not any components I'm removing or anything like that; I've tested it. Currently I'm currently on 20H1 Debloated with NTLite. It seems no matter what Windows Version I use these issues stick with any...
  5. Hellbovine

Discussion: Network Discovery

I'm trying to figure out which registry key is responsible for a scenario when I install Windows 10 without internet. At the desktop if you plug in the ethernet cable it will suddenly give you a very finicky pop-up that asks about network discovery and quickly disappears if you click somewhere...
  6. Hellbovine

Bug: License Activation

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: Disabling network devices through the BIOS causes NTLite to experience an activation issue in the tool. Part of this is intentional, and part of it was a bug. It is intentional that NTLite requires a network device to be enabled on the computer...
  7. E

What is the best way to add Wi-Fi network?

Are there any options to add wifi network to the image to that the windows is installed having a ready wireless profile and already connected?
  8. K

Programs not update and not working

Hi! First, sorry for my bad English! I working on a Windows installation image a long time ago. I fixed all my problems what I found. I created the iso and I tested it on VM. But... Programs not connect to the internet. I mean not all programs. Firefox and TeamViewer works. But if I install...
Back