onedrive

1. I

Update OneDriveSetup.exe to latest version

How can I update the OneDriveSetup.exe in de C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder on Windows 10 (WIM) with the latest version?
  2. V

OneDrive dependencies? Can't get it to start/run and it is needed.

I've done a few mods/installs of 22H2 that I tried, minimally, to mess around with and remove unnecessary telemetry stuff. In 'Components', I've only used the 'privacy' template for items to remove. Is anyone familiar with what items having been removed that can interfere with onedrive...
  3. SM03

MS teams ad banner in OneDrive desktop client

Does anyone know any way/workaround (reg or group policy tweak) to block this MS team ads in the OD client? I fed up closing this thing again & again, such a high nagging advertisement.
  4. S

Onedrive still missing after deleting all traces

Hello, so just fast resuming, i've already deleted the Onedrive from Components, using the pro version btw, deleted the traces in SysWOW64, WinSxS too, deleted the folder, and sometimes depending on the iso (im using 1803) there's onedrive on appdata, but im not seeing it and everytime i test...
  5. SM03

OneDrive sign-in dependency?

today I made a new 21H1.867 ISO & fresh install in my system, after that then I trying to login to the one drive client, after clicking on the sign in button, the usual pop up for sign-in appearing but blank, I've waited like for 30min still no change, & my internet is not slow, it's a 50 MBPS...
  6. F

OneDrive is running even if stripped from the image

Hey folks! I stripped as much as I could from my win10 image (especially the annyoing stuff). I also remove OneDrive. However, its still there! It shows in the file explorer (clicking it opens a dialog to set it up) and the process is running, too. What did I wrong? I unchecked OneDrive at the...
Back