windows 10 21h1

1. D

Problem with KB5016616 (Windows 10 21H2)

Hi. Windows 10 21h2 Pro x64 downloads and installs update KB5016616, despite having been previously integrated with NTlite I haven't tested if this happens with other versions yet. regards
  2. D

Doubt about KB5012170 (Secure Boot DBX) and KB5014676 (Dynamic Update for Windows setup)

NTlite offers me updates KB5012170 and KB5014676 to integrate it with Windows 10 21h1. From experience, I refuse to integrate updates to my Windows ISO, other than "Cumulative Update" and "Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8 Cumulative Update", since integrating others has caused me errors. Question...
  3. D

About KB5003791 (Feature update to the Windows 10 version 21H2 'Enablement Package') and KB5010524 - Dynamic Update for Windows Setup

Do you recommend integrating into Windows 10 21H1 ISO? - KB5003791 - Feature update to the windows 10 version 21h2 'enablement package' - KB5010524 - Dynamic Update for Windows Setup Thanks
  4. N

What you need to disable Windows updates?

Good afternoon, can anyone tell me which services or tasks are related to Windows updates? I.e., what does it take to disable Windows updates? In my search I came across this (Services): Delivery Optimisation - \DoSvc Microsoft Store Installtion Service...
  5. N

Questions about Debloating Windows with NTLite

Hi all! I have a question related to the function "Use only latest CLR (.NET version)" (Setting --> Application Compatibility --> enable Use only latest CLR (.NET version)). If I enable it, can I remove ".NET Framework 2.0., 3.0 and 3.5" and ".NET Framework 4.7"? (System --> .NET Framework core)...
  6. SM03

MSFT Account profile picture ain't showing for any UWP apps in a NTLited Win 10 Pro installed system

Using Windows 10 online with logged into the MSFT account but the MSFT account (profile) picture ain't showing in any UWP app installed in the system. Here, in this screenshot, the MSFT acc PP ain't showing in three UWP apps i.e MS Store, Weather & Photos Tested this for several different...
  7. SM03

Regarding integration of the blocking mechanism of the NEW Chromium based EDGE

Hi all, Since MSFT now integrate the new Chromium-based EDGE into the LCU, so even after removing EDGE from NTLIte options while making an ISO & after installation that ISO (without EDGE), after receiving an LCU, EDGE eventually returns, so I recently found a script to fully block the new EDGE...
  8. SM03

JAR file isn't opening in Windows 10 21H1 build 19043.844

Hi, I recently made a 21H1 ISO (by adding all the EP+latest v844 CU+SSU) & clean install in a system & installed the latest Java JRE 8 Build 281, but the JAR file in not opening, while it was fine on that same system that was running on Win10 20H2.804 build. So asking here if anyone, who've...
Back