windows 10 21h2

1. O

Laptop's HDD completely missing in Windows 10

I have a Laptop with an internal SSD and HDD, and the later is completely missing, by trial and error I have concluded that a customized GamerOS Preset might be the cause so I'm posting here to see if anyone know any solution. Before you tell me to try one of various easy and common solutions...
  2. B

I cannot get OEM Auto Activation working on Win 10 Pro 22H2

I set up a custom image for windows 10 pro 21H2 and everything was working perfectly. I decided to try creating a new image for 22H2 so I don't have to install so many updates after imaging, but I can't get the oem auto activation to work. I feel like I've tried everything, I've tried putting...
  3. S

NTLite crashing when applying live edits on Windows 10 32-bit

Hi, I have Home license of NTLite. I installed it on a low-end PC running 32-bit Windows 10. I wanted to make some changes to the Windows that is installed on this PC. After making changes and applying it, NTLite kept crashing. I have no idea whether my changes were fully applied. I looked in...
  4. EctoBoggan

[ANSWERED] Post-Setup, What is the User tab for and how to use it?

Greetings, I think i'm missing something with the Post-Installation tab : There's 2 different post installation tab: Machine and User. I'm doing great so far with the Machine tab, i'm installing VLC and 7-zip msi during the OS installation and everything is going well. But i don't understand...
  5. N

Event Viewer channels

I watched the presets (I have attached them) of the members and I was interested in the settings of the Event Viewer channels. If I disable everything in Event Viewer channels (as in attached presets), I have schtasks.exe errors, and I cant install DirectX. What can cause these errors?
  6. N

AutoLogger tracing

Greetings all. I have a question about the AutoLogger settings. Which ones won't cause errors in the system, does anyone know? I searched for information about it, but didn't find much. What is NetCore? My settings are at the bottom
  7. D

NTLite does not offer update KB5011543 for Win 10 21H2

NTLite does not offer update KB5011543 for win 10 21H2 build 19044.1586 (build 19044.1620 does not need this update) am I missing something?. thanks
  8. filipbrown

Spotlight on Lockscreen not working

Hi all. I'm having trouble getting Spotlight (different images from Bing on Lockscreen) to work on my latest Windows 10 Pro 21H2 x64. I've done almost everything the interwebs told me to: - activated Background apps, especially Store and Settings, but have all on - I tried this - and this. I...
  9. W

Windows 10 License deactivated after Update applied

Windows 10 Pro License deactivated after Update via NTLite applied - updated with the latest MS-Update rebooted. - now windows is no longer activated cannot be reactivated: Error is now 0x80072EFD - a service cannot be contacted/reached. This is strange,
  10. SM03

MSFT Account profile picture ain't showing for any UWP apps in a NTLited Win 10 Pro installed system

Using Windows 10 online with logged into the MSFT account but the MSFT account (profile) picture ain't showing in any UWP app installed in the system. Here, in this screenshot, the MSFT acc PP ain't showing in three UWP apps i.e MS Store, Weather & Photos Tested this for several different...
Back