22h2

1. R

Disabling Windows Setup from asking about Cortana

Where in "Unatttended" controls my asking about setting up Cortana in a Windows 10 media, if any?
  2. Sinical

What does applying changes to WinRE and boot images do?

I notice that the "reapply tasks across editons" selects the Boot.wim and WinRE images in addition to the install.wim Does this break anything? Should I make sure those wims are left alone? It seems to remove the same stuff from them as the install.
  3. B

I cannot get OEM Auto Activation working on Win 10 Pro 22H2

I set up a custom image for windows 10 pro 21H2 and everything was working perfectly. I decided to try creating a new image for 22H2 so I don't have to install so many updates after imaging, but I can't get the oem auto activation to work. I feel like I've tried everything, I've tried putting...
  4. Sinical

How do I set image compression to Recovery?

I've forced NTLite to use DISM.exe and want to create an image that uses Recovery/LZMS compression, but still is in the WIM format, not ESD In the Settings.xml file the default settings is <WimCompression>2</WimCompression> which I assume translates to "DISM /Compress:max" with 1 representing...
  5. A

Office 2019 Pro will not install

Hello all, i am currently trying to get office 2019 installed in post setup. I made myself a custom config.xml and downloaded the office files and put them in "%windir%\Setup\Scripts\Office 2019 Download". In my config I have specified the path. In my Files folder is my Config.xml and the...
  6. Sinical

Does using no WIM/ESD compression perform any differently after installation?

Does it perform any better or is it less common to return errors or bug out? I know it might sound like a dumb question but I guess I'm paranoid a little and I also really like to squeeze the most out of my hardware. And I definitely don't mind sacrificing a few extra GB for my OS to do it...
  7. Hellbovine

Discussion: 22H2 Task Scheduler Bug

Update: September 1st, 2023 (Unresolved) This post explains about a bug that affects the Task Scheduler in Windows 10 and 11, version 22H2. I discovered that a bug prevents the scheduler from properly finishing its tasks, which means it continues to run forever and consumes extra resources...
  8. G

Can't install Cumulative updates on Win11 22H2 (Error 0x800f081f)

Hi all, I am unable to install cumulative updates on Windows 11 22H2 using an ISO that I built with NTLite. It is not extremely debloated, I only removed some Windows apps that I never use and some components, but I did remove Edge in case that's causing a problem. Every time I try to install...
Back