edge

1. Dakote

Microsoft Edge removal problem

Hi all. There's a problem with Edge removal. Who has encountered it, please suggest a solution. I already tried : https://www.ntlite.com/community/index.php?threads/ntlite-v2-3-8-8889-doesnt-fully-remove-edge-unlike-8850.3007/#post-28501
  2. Hellbovine

Discussion: Edge Chromium Updates

I wanted to ask the community about some of the ways to prevent Edge Chromium from automatically updating while idle at the desktop, as well as automatically updating when the browser is launched. There is going to be dozens of ways to achieve this, but the hard part is finding one that meets...
  3. K

Disable Microsoft Edge

Hi all ! If you want to completely uninstall microsft edge during Windows 11 22h2 installation, just download this file and paste the $OEM$ folder in the source folder of your ISO image (ISO\sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd) @echo off cd "C:\Program Files...
  4. pieterdezwart

How to apply Edge profile INCLUDING search engine preferences and extensions?

The question is clear. I copied my Edge profile from C:\Users\[MYUSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Microsoft and added it to the Default user profile (happens during setupcomplete.cmd execution with a simple xcopy command). I also exported and imported the...
  5. N

Edge (Chromium) can't be removed

I'm trying to modify my Windows 11 iso and try to remove edge (chromium) but its grayed. Does someone know how to remove edge?
  6. L

Edge and Security Center returned after removal

Hi, I disabled components and after update in OS (Windows Update) Edge and Security Center have returned. What should I do? Greetings.
  7. NoTRite

Remove Microsoft Edge from the Start Menu?

How do I remove the Microsoft Edge entry from the start menu? I already removed the application with NTLite so clicking it doesn't do anything. Is there an associated registry key perhaps?
  8. SM03

Edge (Chromium) & two specific keyboard layouts not removed

Using NTL latest version & latest UUPD Win10 Pro x64 21H1 Image. Found these two issues 1. These two following Keyboard layouts ain't removing even after checking in the PRESET 00030409 [United States-Dvorak for left hand] 00040409 [United States-Dvorak for right hand] Upon a clean...
  9. C

Does including the latest 'Cumulative Update' install features like Microsoft Edge?

Hi, If I add the latest 'Cumulative Update' from Windows to the installer will this sometimes result in Edge or other features / components being added? Do they still get added even if the features are disabled (unticked), or not appear, in the config? Thanks.
  10. SM03

Regarding integration of the blocking mechanism of the NEW Chromium based EDGE

Hi all, Since MSFT now integrate the new Chromium-based EDGE into the LCU, so even after removing EDGE from NTLIte options while making an ISO & after installation that ISO (without EDGE), after receiving an LCU, EDGE eventually returns, so I recently found a script to fully block the new EDGE...
  11. SM03

Win10 21H1 Live modification issue

Hi, I tried to remove EDGE & Defender from my Win10 installed v21H1.899 & while, the defender seems to be removed completely, but even after a reboot, the edge is showing over here in START as a result if typed & in App List also, showing this Here is the preset attached Using the latest NTL.
  12. B

Updating Windows 10 without removed components

Hello, Due to the impending end of support for Windows 7, I am currently testing a slimmed down version of Windows 10 Enterprise, without certain apps such as Microsoft Edge and Windows Defender Antivirus (the latter will be replaced by a third-party alternative). The main reason for using the...
  13. PsychedelicShaman

Ability to integrate packages into the offline image, ie. Store, Edge, Win32 Calculator

Hello, im new to the forum, however im into tweaking and customizing Windows OS'es for long time already. :) I think that NTLite is absolutely the best software in this category, but i would like to see some additional features, such as the ability to integrate packages into the offline image...
  14. Kasual

Microsoft employee installs Chrome mid-presentation because Edge keeps crashing

Ms employee missed IE11, maybe it would work smooth without hassles? Source: The Next Web
Back