ntlite

1. F

NTLite best preset for Windows 11

Hi all, could you please provide me with already complete and optimized presets that I can use on NT LITE for ISO Windows 11. Thanks
  2. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Forum Rules

nuhi, I'd like to suggest revisiting an idea I sent you a long time ago, where a post with the forum rules is written, so that it's not all word of mouth. Then, implement a feature which forces new users to read that post, which would include other useful information, before the user can create...
  3. I

DISM - Maximum number of instances reached. (W7 SP1 Language Packs)

Hi, I'm trying to add two language packs to an untouched Windows 7 (W7) SP1 ISO file (x64 of course) but DISM errors out with "DISM maximum instances reached". I had to abort the whole operation , delete all files and start over. I'm trying to apply changes to ALL editions at once using the...
  4. N

How to change default wallpaper in windows 11?

I want to change the default wallpaper that you see after setup.
  5. I

Bug report - NTLite mixing up image names/flags/descriptions

Hello, I use NTLite to label my images as imagex/dism-capture does not do it for me. As I combine multiple editions into my images, I need to add image names, edition names, flags and descriptions to each image so I recognize each edition. I highly appreciate that NTLite has this feature and it...
  6. I

Need NTLite older version to support Windows 10 1511

Hi, I need an older version of NTLite to service a very old version of Windows 10, called 1511. (This is the second "release" of Windows 10, only preceded by the RTM build, 1507). I need to integrate a few updates amongst many other things. For the "latest online updates" I expected NTLite to...
  7. T

NTLite Activation Count Reset

Does the available NTLite activation count restore to 5 upon renewing our license?
  8. O

Some UWP Programs not working

I made a custom ISO with NTLite, using the GamerOS.xml file, pretty much not touching anything besides adding back the Spanish QWERTY layout, and I've noticed Intel Graphics command center not loading, but the Nvidia Control Panel working flawlessly. I've tried every average solution for the...
  9. Hellbovine

Guide: DPC Latency

Note: This thread was deleted and re-posted with the help of a moderator, to clear the derailment that was taking place. Keep all replies related to the contents of this guide, and do not post about the Nvidia driver bug in this thread. Disagreeing with parts of the guide or someone's reply is...
  10. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Update Redundancy

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Inexperienced users are downloading all available Windows Updates through NTLite, rather than curating a proper list. MORE INFORMATION
  11. T

Windows - Hostname and Computer Description

Hello! I've been tryng to automate the Hostname and Computer Description but withtout success, can someone help me with this?
  12. Hellbovine

Bug: Resizing Columns

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: There are multiple bugs in how NTLite handles the resizing of columns in all the menus. MORE INFORMATION
  13. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Update Cache

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: NTLite could benefit from minor improvements to the Windows Update cache section in the settings page. MORE INFORMATION
  14. Hellbovine

Guide: Custom ISO Downloads

On the internet there are about a dozen Windows operating systems that have been customized and released as an ISO download. These packages are allegedly optimized for gaming, privacy, or install size. We are often asked about these creations on this forum, and the following information is a...
  15. N

How to enable only security updates with NTLite

I would like to know how can I enable only security updates with ntlite.
  16. Sinical

How do I set image compression to Recovery?

I've forced NTLite to use DISM.exe and want to create an image that uses Recovery/LZMS compression, but still is in the WIM format, not ESD In the Settings.xml file the default settings is <WimCompression>2</WimCompression> which I assume translates to "DISM /Compress:max" with 1 representing...
  17. N

Internet Explorer

After I remove internet explorer and internet explorer (32-bit), there will be an Internet Options (32-bit) item left in the control panel, isn't ntlite cleaned up? Is there a way to solve it?
  18. Hellbovine

Bug: Template Settings Error

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Installing either the "Lite" or "Not recommended" template always results in an error message coming from the bottom right corner of the taskbar, as soon as task scheduler starts to run for the first time. I do not recall if the error happened on...
  19. Hellbovine

Discussion: Driver Cleanup

This is a praise post, but also designed to bring attention to a feature I recently discovered in NTLite, which isn't mentioned often on the forum. In the driver section is a button labeled "Exclude unused" which solved a problem that was otherwise going to take a long time for me to figure out...
  20. Hellbovine

Discussion: NTLite Usage (Poll)

Something I have pondered about is what the statistics look like regarding why people use NTLite, so I made a poll. Please keep in mind this is supposed to be fun and interesting. If it becomes popular enough, NTLite could refer to this poll as a form of feedback to help prioritize where future...
Back