update

1. T

Update entire W7 RTM install.wim to Service Pack 1?

Here's what I have right now: Big list, I know. Is there any way I can update this entire ISO to Service Pack 1? Everything is RTM right now.
  2. aaci

Problem, NTLite cannot find updates for Windows 10 22H2

Problem, NTlite cannot find updates for Windows 10 22H2, the iso I uploaded is certainly obsolete, but it cannot find updates. I also tried with an ISO downloaded directly from Microsoft, but I have the same problem with any .iso I try to do it
  3. I

Update OneDriveSetup.exe to latest version

How can I update the OneDriveSetup.exe in de C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder on Windows 10 (WIM) with the latest version?
  4. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Update Redundancy

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Inexperienced users are downloading all available Windows Updates through NTLite, rather than curating a proper list. MORE INFORMATION
  5. Hellbovine

Suggestion: Update Cache

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: NTLite could benefit from minor improvements to the Windows Update cache section in the settings page. MORE INFORMATION
  6. Hellbovine

Discussion: Reserved Storage

I read a number of articles recently on "Reserved Storage" which was introduced in Windows 10 a few years ago. I was still left with some questions though, and so I want to ask everyone that has been disabling it, have you noticed any issues besides the obvious problem you would run into if you...
  7. Hellbovine

Discussion: Edge Chromium Updates

I wanted to ask the community about some of the ways to prevent Edge Chromium from automatically updating while idle at the desktop, as well as automatically updating when the browser is launched. There is going to be dozens of ways to achieve this, but the hard part is finding one that meets...
  8. K

Disable Microsoft Edge

Hi all ! If you want to completely uninstall microsft edge during Windows 11 22h2 installation, just download this file and paste the $OEM$ folder in the source folder of your ISO image (ISO\sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd) @echo off cd "C:\Program Files...
  9. Hellbovine

Guide: Pause Windows Updates

This guide explains how to pause Windows Update for any amount of time, and prevent the operating system from performing other related automatic updating without consent. The benefit of this guide's approach, is that it does not break anything and is a safe and official method, how Microsoft...
  10. D

A question about KB5014699 vs KB5015020

Hi. For win 10, Ntlite offers update: May: KB5015020 Jun: KB5014699 What I don't understand is the number, because KB5015020 > KB5014699. then it should be the other way around and this gets weirder. On the official Microsoft page it says: June 14, 2022—KB5014699 May 19, 2022—KB5015020 In Win...
  11. B

How to fix KB3033929 Update Warning

Hello, NTLite. I have recently purchased NTLite and I wanted to install an Windows 7 Update automatically with NTLite. Then I clicked on Analyze and it said: "Warning (KB3033929): Can cause a reboot loop if Windows as the boot loader is not used. Make sure to change BIOS settings to enable the...
  12. D

Windows 10 21H1 does not recognize NTLite's integration of Cumulative Update KB5010415

Hi - I have downloaded the official version ISO from microsoft Win10_21H1_Spanish_x64.iso - I have used NTLite 2.3.4.8620 64 bits - I have deleted with NTlite the versions that I am not going to use. I have only left: Home, Home SL and Pro - I have mount Home version - I have added the latest...
  13. W

SOLVED: Created NTlite ISO won't let me do inplace upgrades?

Hi Have just created a NTLite'd ISO of 2004 following same steps I had noted down when I did it for 1903 But if I try and use this created ISO to update an existing Windows 10 earlier build to Windows 10 2004 the setup.exe is launching like it would to do a fresh install rather than an...
  14. NoTRite

Driver Updating issue

Hi guys, I wanted to let Windows Update find the drivers for my system, and then let me choose whether to install them. So, I tried setting "Update device drivers" to "Always" and then set "Updates" to "Download updates but let me choose whether to install them". Unfortunately, it didn't work...
  15. K

Programs not update and not working

Hi! First, sorry for my bad English! I working on a Windows installation image a long time ago. I fixed all my problems what I found. I created the iso and I tested it on VM. But... Programs not connect to the internet. I mean not all programs. Firefox and TeamViewer works. But if I install...
  16. Kasual

New CU that fixes some KB4038788 Cumulative Update bugs

Source: Neowin
Back