windows 7

1. G

Can I Live-Update My Current Windows 7 System?

I own a Home license, and I had planned to use NTLite to create a new, trimmed Windows 7 x64 Pro install ISO/Media with the latest updates in order to perform an in-place repair of my main Win 7 system. You see, I need to regain Sleep mode (I've tried perhaps a dozen tutorials/procedures that...
  2. D

Got private error on access internet

I'm trying to reducer win 7 iso size by using nitlite version 1.5.0.5855, bui i got privacy error when i access to internet on website with https, how to fix it? Here is my preset. Sorry for my bad english
  3. bluegrapefruits

bluegrapefruits' Windows 7 presets

Hey all, I have quite the problem reinstalling operating systems, and as a result, I have iterated through quite a few Windows 7 presets using NTLite during the past year. The following preset is the most stable I know of so far. To use, of course, simply import this into NTLite on a Windows 7...
  4. E

Post-Setup .NET order? (Win 7, NTLite)

I want to slipstream the following KB/setup packages. One image I made spent around 20 mins at post setup...the other one over 8 hours (left work, then was done the next day) 1. What order is optimal? 2. Where does the "Placeholder row for potentially deferred updates" fit best? 3. Can you add...