windows 7

1. T

Update entire W7 RTM install.wim to Service Pack 1?

Here's what I have right now: Big list, I know. Is there any way I can update this entire ISO to Service Pack 1? Everything is RTM right now.
  2. T

Problems Integrating USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers in Windows 7

Hello, everytime I try to boot into windows 7 from the usb it acts as if there are no usb 3.0 drivers even though I have them integrated. Is there a fix to this problem?
  3. T

boot.wim error: unknown software exception

Hi, I made my custom Windows 7 ISO using NTLite and I got this error: The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000100) occured in the application at location 0xfd94a49d. I founded out that boot.wim was corrupted. Idk how that happened, I just modified files: ARUNIMG.DLL background.bmp...
  4. P

Windows 7 fix only ethernet

hi, i installed windows 7 custom from discord, its fully debloated but it has only ethernet, not able to install internet, how do i integrate in ntlite?
  5. D

Regarding last thread closed by the staff members (Win 7 updates)

I am really sorry.I didn t know that there is no permission for sharing isos. But if there is any chance could the staff members please redirect me where there is a chance to find isos?I ve tried to understand the thread you guys sent me but my english is not that good.I am really struggling...
  6. D

Anyone to share Windows 7 ISO with all updates integrated (latest ESU too)?

Hello! Can anybody from here share a windows 7 iso file with latest updates for drivers and esu too? It would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!
  7. C

WinSxS removal/cleanout

This is on Windows 7 Professional, 64bit, en-us(for en-us/en-gb only) iso. Files and folders may vary depending on components removed and operating system used. From (a rusty)memory, removed all languages except the base en-us(i need en-gb), Updates page select Custom cleanup, disabled all...
  8. C

Clangers Windows 7 Professional 64-bit [End Of Extended Support capture]

W7-EOL-SAFE-LITE-20220617. Being updated for End Of Extended Support.
  9. B

How to fix KB3033929 Update Warning

Hello, NTLite. I have recently purchased NTLite and I wanted to install an Windows 7 Update automatically with NTLite. Then I clicked on Analyze and it said: "Warning (KB3033929): Can cause a reboot loop if Windows as the boot loader is not used. Make sure to change BIOS settings to enable the...
  10. R

Steam launcher on Windows 7 lite

I've been using windows 7 since last year and I've never had any problems before until this month, but steam started having problems like taking a long time to open the launcher, the store on black screen, the profile too, after a long time of opening the store and the profile starts to load. So...
  11. D

Aborted [277] The extended attribute table file is full

Aborted (277) the table file is full SO: Windows 7 Pro (OEM ISO)
  12. T

[W7] Installing Windows Management Framework 3 or Newer Without Windows Update Component

I am in a predicament where I am trying to trim down a Windows 7 image, partially by removing Windows Update. The problem arises that one of the critical applications I need requires TLS 1.2 via PowerShell 3 (or newer) and .NET 4.5 (or newer). Windows 7 comes with PowerShell 2 by default, and...
  13. V

Installing Windows 7 on a Kingston A2000 NVMe

Hi, I just want to start by saying, I really love and want to install windows 7. I want to install it on a Kingston A2000 (in device manager SA2000M). The thing is that they don't have native NVMe support (it comes with an update later) and I just wanted to ask if it's possible to install on...
  14. 3

Windows 7 - sysprep like with Windows 10 ?

Hi, I'm wondering if there is any way to make Windows 7 more transferable from old hardware into new hardware just like running Sysprep on Windows 10 ? I think one way is to make a backup by using Norton Ghost 15 then when restoring select "Restore to indifferent hardware" but then what to do...
  15. D

NTLite on Windows 7 - Installation does not work

Good morning all ! I have a problem with NTLite 1.9.0.7304 x64 (latest version) on Windows 7 Pro SP1. The installation goes well but after the application does not launch ? Yet NTLite is compatible with Windows 7 ?! The strange thing is that I don't even have an error message ?! :oops: Thanks...
  16. T

Windows 7 SP1 Cannot Integrate Update KB4537820 - Monthly Rollup

I am using the NTLite (v1.9.0.7304) update downloader feature, and have tried both a fresh, genuine copy (en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332.iso) and a copy of that ISO slipstreamed with updates to April of 2019 and I experience the same error. Both times it was the same update...
  17. G

Can I Live-Update My Current Windows 7 System?

I own a Home license, and I had planned to use NTLite to create a new, trimmed Windows 7 x64 Pro install ISO/Media with the latest updates in order to perform an in-place repair of my main Win 7 system. You see, I need to regain Sleep mode (I've tried perhaps a dozen tutorials/procedures that...
  18. D

Got privacy error on Internet access

I'm trying to reducer win 7 iso size by using nitlite version 1.5.0.5855, bui i got privacy error when i access to internet on website with https, how to fix it? Here is my preset. Sorry for my bad english
  19. bluegrapefruits

bluegrapefruits' Windows 7 presets

Hey all, I have quite the problem reinstalling operating systems, and as a result, I have iterated through quite a few Windows 7 presets using NTLite during the past year. The following preset is the most stable I know of so far. To use, of course, simply import this into NTLite on a Windows 7...
  20. E

Post-Setup .NET order? (Win 7, NTLite)

I want to slipstream the following KB/setup packages. One image I made spent around 20 mins at post setup...the other one over 8 hours (left work, then was done the next day) 1. What order is optimal? 2. Where does the "Placeholder row for potentially deferred updates" fit best? 3. Can you add...
Back