error

1. A

Possible New Bug - Windows Activation Problem (Rufus)

Hello....I recently noticed that any NTLite processing of Windows11 23H2 leads to a windows activation error as shown in the pictures bellow...I've tried many combinations of settings and finally decided to do minimal processing (Just removing other editions like Home, Pro N ....etc. without...
  2. I

DISM - Maximum number of instances reached. (W7 SP1 Language Packs)

Hi, I'm trying to add two language packs to an untouched Windows 7 (W7) SP1 ISO file (x64 of course) but DISM errors out with "DISM maximum instances reached". I had to abort the whole operation , delete all files and start over. I'm trying to apply changes to ALL editions at once using the...
  3. R

My ISO stops loading in mid-Setup after using DISM Compatible Updates Deletion! (MSMG)

On NTLite, I updated my ISO and used the DISM Compatible method to delete old updates. Then, I made exported three different parts of the install.wim file. Then, for each part, on MSMG Toolkit, I placed a registry key for each part. I re-wiped, reinstalled the ISO, and on the "Just a...
  4. Hellbovine

Bug: Template Settings Error

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Unresolved) Summary: Installing either the "Lite" or "Not recommended" template always results in an error message coming from the bottom right corner of the taskbar, as soon as task scheduler starts to run for the first time. I do not recall if the error happened on...
  5. kreemerz

Post-Setup: Download and install multiple choco apps (seems to miss a few apps)

I was using Chocolatey to install my apps needed on this laptop. But lately it seems to only install 4 of 10 of them. Not sure why, I want to try winget or winstall but not how to write the code to make it work. Those sites will create the script but they don't include the commands in the...
  6. C

Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration

Hello Guys, I'm trying to create an automated windows 10 installer in order to make easy reinstall/deploy my systems. At the end of the installation process I'm getting the error "Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration". I'm testing the deploy in a Workstation DELL T5820...
  7. Hellbovine

Bug: License Activation

Update: August 23rd, 2023 (Resolved) Summary: Disabling network devices through the BIOS causes NTLite to experience an activation issue in the tool. Part of this is intentional, and part of it was a bug. It is intentional that NTLite requires a network device to be enabled on the computer...
  8. H

Having trouble with NTLite'd LTSC install

For a week now, I've been testing around with NTLite, creating iterations of a slimmed down Windows 10 LTSC 2019 (1809) with the preset from...
  9. G

autounattend.xml error (product key)

Hi, I have a problem with my autounattend.xml and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the activation key. "Windows could not parse or process the unattend answer file to pass [specialize]." Does anyone know what exactly I should remove from the xml? I have read removing it from the...
  10. H

Keyboard not working in custom ISO

Hi. I'm working on a minimal custom Windows 10 ISO based on LTSC 2019, combining this guide with this tutorial on Youtube. I test my custom ISOs on virtual machines with VirtualBox and so far, I found that the keyboard doesn't work on the OS. Can anyone tell me why that is? What feature or...
  11. H

Keyboard isn't working on my custom Windows

I'm working on a custom build of Windows 10 LTSC 2019, which combines this as well as the changes suggested by this NTLite tutorial on Youtube. (Actually links to Invidious, an open-source front-end to YT). I've been testing my ISOs on virtual machines (using VirtualBox) and I notice that the...
  12. F

NTLite Error "[13] The data is invalid"

Hi, It's my first time using NTLite and i'm currently having issues trying to mount an image. I attached a log file below. Your help will be much appreciated!
  13. Z

Image Damaged By Offline Servicing Failure?

Hi. I'm dealing with a certain problem while trying to process my custom 1809 windows iso, (currently on 2004) and when I go to process the image I get this pop-up. Any ideas why this error could be triggered?
  14. J

"sfc /scannow" reports errors after NTLite image is installed

Hello community, my NTLite Image causes "sfc /scannow" to display errors right after I run this command after installation. Please see the attached CBS.log for details - I am not experienced with reading this log, your help would be appreciated. In my NTlite Image there's the following...
  15. M

Windows Store Error 0x80070002, am I missing a pre-requisite?

Hi Nuhi, I'm unable to download any kind of app from the store, as it gives me an 0x80070002 error code. As I've removed quite a lot I suspect that I'm missing something. Could you please double check my preset please? Thank You! Kind Regards, Miklos
  16. L

Windows 10 cannot find the EULA

I've been trying to make a slimmed down version of Windows 10 using NTLite. I'm testing it out in a virtual machine. I got an ISO with a working installation process, but only once. Every other time, after getting past the product key and edition selection screens, the installer threw an error...
  17. H

Having trouble with my custom ISO (LTSC 1809)

Hello. I've been trying out NTLite to customise my Windows image (Windows Enterprise 1809) for over a week since I heard about it. With every iterative custom ISO I made, I always tested it on VirtualBox and the last couple of tests apparently didn't allow me to start programs as the...
  18. C

LogonUI.exe - Application Error when entering wrong User password

Basically whenever I enter the wrong password on startup I'm greeted with this error and I do not know what would cause this: LogonUI.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FF80BA7C0DF referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate...
  19. T

W10 1803 "Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware."

I am installing this image in VMWare Workstation 15. Started with Windows 10 1803 Untouched ISO, then added updates, then applied 2 presets sequentially. NTLite Home license, v1.7.5.6842 I have made extensive removals to this preset, and slipstreamed all updates prior. So, I'm not overly...
  20. NoTRite

SensorDataService bug in NTLite

Hello, I hope Nuhi is available... I found an issue when making a custom image for laptops. Even when the "MobilePC" component is fully enabled in NTLite, the resulting image cannot run SensorDataService. If I try to manually start the Sensor Data Service from services.msc, I get the...
Back