error

1. C

LogonUI.exe - Application Error when entering wrong User password

Basically whenever I enter the wrong password on startup I'm greeted with this error and I do not know what would cause this: LogonUI.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x00007FF80BA7C0DF referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate...
  2. T

W10 1803 "Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware."

I am installing this image in VMWare Workstation 15. Started with Windows 10 1803 Untouched ISO, then added updates, then applied 2 presets sequentially. NTLite Home license, v1.7.5.6842 I have made extensive removals to this preset, and slipstreamed all updates prior. So, I'm not overly...
  3. NoTRite

SensorDataService bug in NTLite

Hello, I hope Nuhi is available... I found an issue when making a custom image for laptops. Even when the "MobilePC" component is fully enabled in NTLite, the resulting image cannot run SensorDataService. If I try to manually start the Sensor Data Service from services.msc, I get the...
  4. NoTRite

Windows Recovery Drive not working after using NTLite

I just finished making my windows ISO and installing, only to find out that the recovery drive I made with it afterwards won't work when I test it. When I boot up from the recovery drive and select Troubleshoot => Recover from a Drive => Just remove my files => Recover, it will go up to 60% and...
  5. S

Error at processing: Aborted - Feature setup [193] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Hello, I tried to make a custom version of the following ISO: Windows 10 Multi-Edition, Version: 1709, Build:16299.15 (install.wim, edited the Pro Edition). But when I try the following error appears: Aborted - Feature setup [193] %1 is not a valid Win32 application. I tried everything...